Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically yes.
Without the MC's involvement every girl would lead a "normal" life and the goddess mentions that in other universes the girls actually suffer.
For instance the very first example the goddess gives is that lia would die in a car crash a couple of years later if the MC would not fuck her long, hard and continuously...

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Technically yes.
Without the MC's involvement every girl would lead a "normal" life and the goddess mentions that in other universes the girls actually suffer.
For instance the very first example the goddess gives is that lia would die in a car crash a couple of years later if the MC would not fuck her long, hard and continuously...
As far as I remember the goddess said that all the girls would lead unhappy lives which all would end in tragic deaths if the MC would not take the mantel.
First, she said Lia will die to shock the MC, then the MC asks about the timeframe and she says: some years down the road but it won't be a happy life until then.

Maybe I remember it wrong or I give the MC too much credit, but without him as the Champion all the girls would suffer. You could probably make a point that all existence is suffering so they would lead a "normal" life. ^^
What I'm trying to say is that the Goddess picked some really really unlucky girls that normally would not be able to find love and will be broken by it, so to save them she is sending them towards the MC. My reasoning for that is, that your life must take an exceptionally shitty path that a Goddess decides to intervene.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
??????? What? The Goddess said Lia would have an uneventful life because the MC would only have Aria as a lover. Lia herself would find ways to have a love life and shit fucked up when she rode on a car of some reckless guy she's with at that time.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I am fairly certain a thing like you thought happens in some other game.
Likely an even darker one where the girl is getting drugged at a bar and raped/killed in a side alley.

Not really this one, though.
This game is all about sunshine, smiles and cum.
The player even smiles and forgives a girl who tried to smash his head with a bottle but only managed to get him into the hospital ...

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
As much as I want to like this one.. The constant failure of checks and being "outragously" higher the further you get in (meaning you can never ever seem to catch up). Is starting to piss me off. Am I the only one whos getting frustrated by this ?

So im finding im missing scenes and important story dialog because of it.

Last edited:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Not played yet but going by the thread and preview pics i'm guessing "Free use" would be better termed as "Nymphomania". Also on Alaine's card it says she like "Domming" does that mean she is like to dominate (Female Domination) or that she enjoys being dominated (Submissive)?

*edit* It appears i may have a different definition of "Free use" to other people on this site. (This old man is learning new things erryday )

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Not played yet but going by the thread and preview pics i'm guessing "Free use" would be better termed as "Nymphomania". Also on Alaine's card it says she like "Domming" does that mean she is like to dominate (Female Domination) or that she enjoys being dominated (Submissive)?
So far it seems like she’ll like being dominated.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I like the humor in this got a couple of chuckles out of me several times. Please keep it up.(y)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes