Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Who cares about lesbian content
As long as it's not some butch trying to steal the girls there's nothing wrong with it
They are all still into the MC
some people always gotta whine and bitch when a game (that they pirate for free) isn't exactly done how they want

its annoying as hell, but there seems to be no way to get them to just shut up and play one of the 10,000 other games on this site. If you call them out they get even more annoying.

the worst part is when they rereg so they can agree with themselves and bitch some more

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Cheat code for v0.14 please I invested all my money and I don't know how to make investment money after this update previously I was knowing how to do it

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
some people always gotta whine and bitch when a game (that they pirate for free) isn't exactly done how they want

its annoying as hell, but there seems to be no way to get them to just shut up and play one of the 10,000 other games on this site. If you call them out they get even more annoying.

the worst part is when they rereg so they can agree with themselves and bitch some more
So You are one of the Light bringer what save the world and not your self??? So think some are poor and you supourt 0.8 % what have 99.5% Money Controller??? Coole suck therte ass more maybe you get some money..

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
So You are one of the Light bringer what save the world and not your self??? So think some are poor and you supourt 0.8 % what have 99.5% Money Controller??? Coole suck therte ass more maybe you get some money..
Did you have a stroke or something?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes