RPGM Love's Heart [v0.4.6] [Capky Games]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
FS_bUgFWQAYIwJs.png

Overview:
After losing her home and her family, our 19-year-old protagonist with the name and appearance chosen by the player enters the Saint Mika Girls' Academy to finish her studies and rebuild her life.
She has always been very shy, so she hopes her roommate will be the same so she will not have to deal with her too much. To her surprise, not only is she energetic and interactive, but she is hiding a secret: she is actually a fox girl and she is looking for a magical item called Love's Heart!
Explore an academy for girls, attend regular classes, become the smartest of them all, help the fox girl Katsune find the Love's Heart through the main story, and meet a large number of attractive and interesting girls, each one with their own personality and story, advance your relationship with them and unlock interesting content with them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: Capky Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.6
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Spanish
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

ss-6.png ss-8.jpg ss-9.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-7.png ss-3.png

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Avaron1974

2nd game from this Dev today, both are apparently purely Yuri stuff & this one looks like it has a bunch of different sweethearts to charm :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
With the name and appearance chosen by the player? I'll make a cute panda... And I'll call her... Panda!

jireir

May 26, 2018
I have some problem with some games in RPGMaker - I get a profile error that states that my profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js and that some features may be unavailable. This causes the game(not just this one but also e.g. Crimson Veil) to start but the screen is darker than it should be. Can anyone direct me to what I have to do to fix this?

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
I have some problem with some games in RPGMaker - I get a profile error that states that my profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js and that some features may be unavailable. This causes the game(not just this one but also e.g. Crimson Veil) to start but the screen is darker than it should be. Can anyone direct me to what I have to do to fix this?
Could you send some pics bro? I get this message every time i open a RPGM game but it never gave me any problem, i just close it and play normally, but i remember i did install many rpgm plugins along the years so i don't know exactly what would fix it.

jireir

May 26, 2018
NW.jserror.PNG
This is the error in question, the game has a significantly decreased brightness because of that. As I said It's not an issue just with this one game but with some games in RPGMaker.

Edit: I think the actual issue is probably caused by something else, I will try to fix it and I will write here if it worked.

Last edited:

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
1714669521719.png

Getting this after the first class. Placing a random ogg file and renaming it to ClassChat doesn't fix it. Any one know how to fix it?

Edit: Restarting the game after placing the file did fix it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I have failed at the "big sister" program because I made my character spend a sunday with someone else. I thought the requirements for the main quest were not so strict (especially since I was already past the exam we were supposedly preparing for) but it turns out I was wrong. This really pissed me off, especially since I was doing so well up to that point.
Just leaving this as a warning in case anyone else needs to know.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I think this would work much better with an action based time economy as that lends itself way better to exploration. I can't really look for characters and quests if every second counts and since you can just pause and think it doesn't really matter for reaching your goals like for example the main quest progress.
Or just give us way more time before a minute ticks by so we at least have time to reach a few dead ends before we find something or have to abort.