4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
LoveSick Darlings is a visual novel focused on creating and testing the limits of teenage relationships. It explores friendship, high school life, love, and everything in between. The game plays with tropes and expectations found in romance visual novels and dating sims by undercutting this often-romanticized period of everyone's lives with a realistic edge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-10
Release Date: 2022-12-20
Developer: Dimitri - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will this have sexual content? Or is this just a dating sim?
Can't find any info on sexual content but it has a bit more going for it than just dating sim. It delves into mental health a little bit too.

1 of the girls is in an emotionally abusive relationship and another has a parent that is manipulative and fucks them up.

They have specifically stated it won't have any physical violence but it will have some heavy emotional scenes.

Normally sexual content doesn't bother me in these, I only really care about story and characters but if a game is going to be a mind fuck of emotions I do quite like a bit of bedroom intimacy to balance that out.

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
2dcg characters(people) + real background(world) Yup.. that's how everything looks to me these days.. maybe spending too much time here is the reason!:rolleyes: Anyway, cute looking art!(y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can't find any info on sexual content but it has a bit more going for it than just dating sim. It delves into mental health a little bit too.

1 of the girls is in an emotionally abusive relationship and another has a parent that is manipulative and fucks them up.

They have specifically stated it won't have any physical violence but it will have some heavy emotional scenes.

Normally sexual content doesn't bother me in these, I only really care about story and characters but if a game is going to be a mind fuck of emotions I do quite like a bit of bedroom intimacy to balance that out.
Okay, I don't require sexual content to play a game but I agree with you. If the dev is going to fuck me emotionally I'd like some pervert time to make up for it.

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020

Oh fuck, this one is gonna make me feel isn't it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
much better than the majority of "dating sims" in that..it's actually interesting and is story and character driven instead of "insert peen A into hoohaa B proceed to creampie" if y'all can overlook the lack of sex..you'll enjoy this.

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020

After reading you, I just know that I would like the game, but I would not endure it xD:unsure:

I have a weakness for the stories of the games (+18) when they are really interesting and with some mentions that you say I know that I will enjoy the game but at the same time I will suffer :cry::cry:

As for the game in general, I like the art it has and that redhead ufff my weakness.

Despite the above, I will have an eye on him.

Reactions: Avaron1974

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Great game. I will definitely buy when the full game is released. I do hope that the opening scene isn't a Cassandra curse, that there will be a way to prevent it from happening.
. And for those looking for sex-scenes, look elsewhere, this isn't this sort of game. Great writing and lovable characters though, so if you like a sweet story I can highly recommend you play this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great game. I will definitely buy when the full game is released. I do hope that the opening scene isn't a Cassandra curse, that there will be a way to prevent it from happening.
. And for those looking for sex-scenes, look elsewhere, this isn't this sort of game. Great writing and lovable characters though, so if you like a sweet story I can highly recommend you play this one.
The whole thing with Maisy is unavoidable.

It looks like her route is going to be helping her see what he's doing and it will take a lot more than calling him a douche. It's looking to be a big part of her story anyway.

She's not the only one getting grief either.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
The whole thing with Maisy is unavoidable.

It looks like her route is going to be helping her see what he's doing and it will take a lot more than calling him a douche. It's looking to be a big part of her story anyway.

She's not the only one getting grief either.
Yeah, I suspect that you are right. Even though I hope that you are not. Maybe it's hopeful thinking interpreting the wording as being ambiguous enough for there to be hope. :(

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Oh no, Maisy is a QT. I'm not sure my heart has room for more redheaded beauties, but damn if I'm not going to try to find some.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes