VN Ren'Py LoveSick Darlings [v1.6 Demo] [Dimitri]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I suspect that you are right. Even though I hope that you are not. Maybe it's hopeful thinking interpreting the wording as being ambiguous enough for there to be hope. :(
Found a post by the dev...

Syd (the protagonist) CAN date Maisy. Eventually. But not right off the bat, it's a relationship the player has to build to the point in which they can start dating. Syd can definitely flirt and get Maisy to like him though. You'll know if you did well if Maisy acts extra jealous or clingy with Syd and if at the end the "results" screen say she is growing feelings for the player and losing them for her "current boyfriend."
Read another post that relationships lock in on week 9 so that gives 9 weeks to get her to like Syd and split up with her current boyfriend.

But there is no way of splitting them up near the start or stopping them getting together. It's going to take time.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019

Read another post that relationships lock in on week 9 so that gives 9 weeks to get her to like Syd and split up with her current boyfriend.

But there is no way of splitting them up near the start or stopping them getting together. It's going to take time.
Yeah, I mean everything points to what your saying is correct. What we know time-wise is that the opening scene is 3 weeks later, from where we start off. I need another play through to get a grasp at how many days there is in the demo. I have a recollection there being a message saying that there is 12 days, but I might misremember though. It obviously isn't possible to make her see reason in the demo anyways. But hopefully disaster can be avoided when the full game is released. Or maybe it will become apparent after this play through that it will happen either way. In my first play through I told her what I though of Mr date-rape, so I didn't get to know her secret...

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019

So, I did another speed play through
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering how it's phrased it sort of seems like the event should be avoidable, no?

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Aaw, what a cute little VN. If the dev ever puts this on Steam/GOG I'll be sure to buy it for an resonable price. :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I do hope that the opening scene will change according to our decisions. While I was supportive of Maisy at the beginning, now I really just want to tell her: Suck it, you caused this to yourself.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well, I do hope that the opening scene will change according to our decisions. While I was supportive of Maisy at the beginning, now I really just want to tell her: Suck it, you caused this to yourself.
Hormones are a bitch, even more so when you are a teenager. Don't blame her she is a chemical victim here. :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hormones are a bitch, even more so when you are a teenager. Don't blame her she is a chemical victim here. :D
I knew many girls like her in real life. It wasn't hormones, it was them dumbasses and unable to see further than their nose, that what I was thinking back then. It turned out they were well aware how stupid they are, they just didn't care, but they do expected being pampered afterwards and building their ego. I could write a small essay about this whole thing, but as far as I'm concerned with her, I just want to avoid the "suck up to her regardless of the circumstances" scenario.

Reactions: emooze

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
why do i do this to myself? why do i download a game i know will have characters that will touch my heart but it isn't finished yet, so now i have to wait to be able to know what happens next?

ffire_blast

Dec 5, 2019
wait a minute... that girl with the red dress and the knife... is that sachiko from corpse party or am i just imagining it??

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Such games need to be played when they are completely ready.

Too much emotional involvement.

At first, I spent all my time practically with Maisy, supported her in everything, even in her relationship. But when it became obvious that her boyfriend was an asshole, this is what I called him 2 times.

In the end, the friendship practically fell apart.

Really? That is, the scene at the beginning when her heart is broken is inevitable?

Everything is conceived so that, I have to wait for the whole game in the friend zone so that I can then take advantage of her vulnerability after the breakup?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes