VN Ren'Py LoveSick Darlings [v1.6 Demo] [Dimitri]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.4Demo APK

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Ok. Wow. First of all: I've got a new outlook on VN's now: I'm gonna rate how a character annoys me on a scale from 0 to Maisy. Second: Probably the most unique VN I played on this site, and I played a lot of them. Really looking forward to how this is going to continue, great work dev!

Reactions: m4pII

ShadowB12

Nov 28, 2019
Nice game. My heart is broken nice job dev. Finished the demo cause I'm one of those guys who will say nope to drama, stay the hell away from the problems but the game forced me right dab in the middle of it and has to solve it. Thanks dev you shown me that I'm not ready to be in a relationship at least a proper one.

Reactions: m4pII

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Looks nice, but still a demo since August 2020 ? A relative of Psychodelusional, perhaps ? And no sexual content... ? " Meh "...

Reactions: anon8525

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
dang, has it really been over a year since the last post in this thread? anyway, dev posted 1.6 to Itch.io. Nothing super exciting but,

Reactions: sonhot

MikuMeru121

Jun 12, 2017
i dont understand why he doenst do the same thing others dev do, write something in 1-2 months, post it here and get some money, it'll be so much easier for the progress of the game, since beeing playable new bugs could be discovered

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
much better than the majority of "dating sims" in that..it's actually interesting and is story and character driven instead of "insert peen A into hoohaa B proceed to creampie" if y'all can overlook the lack of sex..you'll enjoy this.
Have never understood why so few games have not been able to do both to a high quality level. Usually it's either very good story but little to no sex or really good sex scenes but little to no story

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveSickDarlings-1.6Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"No Sexual Content" tag tends to run people away. This may or may not be due to tags not always being used properly.
But, it is a good idea (at least in my mind) to add a "planned tags" section.
On that note, is sexual content planned for the future or will there be none?

Sep 23, 2020
"No Sexual Content" tag tends to run people away. This may or may not be due to tags not always being used properly.
But, it is a good idea (at least in my mind) to add a "planned tags" section.
On that note, is sexual content planned for the future or will there be none?
None

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
NEWS/UPDATES:
March 2024:
- LoveSick Darlings is now coming out in JULY 2024!!!!! (sorry) I know it's annoying that it's been delayed again, but it is getting there! One way or another, the game will be coming out soon!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes