Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 5. Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
fpp.png
26% facepalms. Beat that, noobs. I would have had a lot more facepalms if they didn't delete many of my posts in the Apocalust discussion thread when I argued that Apocalust would be released soon. Which it was.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
1676591479833.png
heres a one star review on a TEXT BASED game:

The story is undoubtably the best on this site. But there are several issues with this game which makes it not worth playing.

The biggest turn off for me is that, although the wife (Sybil) is hot AF she does not appear in maximum scenes (gifs). She only appears during some photoshoots or a couple of blowjob scenes. This just breaks the flow of the story, at one point Sybil is portrait as the hot wife while in other scenes some other random chick is being fu***. I would've been a patreon if Sybil was used in all the scenes.

Apart from that there are a few smaller issues which I would've ignored if Sybil was in most of the scenes:
1) Longer time between updates
2) previous saves don't work
3) Some routes are always buggy and doesn't work
4) No voice, no Video, just a few gifs, it's mostly story

Story wise it's no doubt a 5 star game.
Seriously one star for a text based game when "The story is undoubtably the best on this site"
because there just arent enough gif of Sybil A and random gif is used for one character during different sex scenes
long updates, previous saves not working and
once again no video on a text based game, just story

the only valid complain to me would have been the "buggy routes" but I have never experienced them on my few playthroughs

"story wise it's no doubt a 5 star game" yet this text based game ends up getting a 1 star review

BS

just delete the review section already

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
heres a one star review on a TEXT BASED game
If you confront that user I bet they would say something like "I had no idea text based games were a thing".

But yeah thats a good example of a bad review, and such reviews are often found on many other genres as well, here is a 2 star review on game tagged with 'kinetic novel':
There are no interactions, no choices, and essentially no gameplay.
At this point they are explaining the meaning of tags instead of reviewing the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl and anon280

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Why not?
I'd rather see reviews by the popular boys/gals rather than some nobodies.
With messages on the counter you'll know that the person actually spent some time around here, and with likes you'll know that what they say carries at least some merit with which people tend to agree. :whistle::coffee:
Thank you, I'll start reviewing stuff immediately, you can all trust me. :giggle:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
saying a game has good potential to me basically means that the game has setup good routes or good story, to me that's fine cause if they go a bad route then you can just change the review

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Compared to fap-nation, or even itch, I think they are fine. Not excellent or wow, but you can find some useful ones.

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
I believe it better to just read the Genre and launch the game
Don't base your opinion about the game on someone's opinion, make your own one by playing it.
Of course you can read them, but mostly people reading reviews to weight it's cons and pros before buying it, but since we are mostly pirates - the only thing we'd lose is time. (Or you'll lose your entire PC, if the game will suddenly appear as virus)

Reactions: Ahsl

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Writing of a review should require the reviewer to be a member at least for 3 months of F95. A lot of reviews are written from members signed in the last 1-2 days which actually want to say "Oh my gosh! They told me this site is full of freebies but damn - I don't know how to play this game and I wan to try all the games so I have no time to spent learning so I will give the lowest rating at those games (just to cover the min of 200 letters). How they dare to create games I can't play!"

Jul 13, 2020
Is it just me or do the vast majority of the reviews here on f95 suck?
Yeah, kinda.

Bad review bingo checklist:
  • New account (free space)
  • Filler text to get 200 characters
  • Says nothing about game itself
  • "ShOwS a LoT oF pOtEnTiAl"
  • Go0d Grammer & Speling
  • Only talks about the kinks
  • Literal bot
  • "X game is better/worse"
  • Few other posts
The problem is they are trying to review unfinished games. So, "shows a lot of potential" is way to go most of the time when you only have 200 renders and 2 choices. Also I see a lot of forum fanatics have weird mentality and thinking so much about how things should work. While your average f95zone user's actions are latest updates > find game > complain if there's tag you don't like > review good if you jerk of a good render

I'd say block review rights to everyone who doesn't have at least 1-5k likes and 1k messages.
I think it'd make for a decent trash filter. Not ideal of course, but beats nothing. :whistle::coffee:
So, we need to karma bitching in art section via 7/24 posting thicc renders. :WeSmart:

My answer depends on the last review I got.
Your game also overrated tbh

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
1k messages isn't good as a threshold. I'm member of lots of years but still have less than 1k messages; on the other hand it's easy to spam 1k messages replaying to each post with "Quite true!", "Great!", "Nice job" etc. Even by hand you can easily type more then 200 messages for several hours. And BTW - you will get a lot of likes on such "messages" as every poster will judge for himself - I mean he will not understand it's a spam, but honestly will be flattered by your "Nice job" appreciation.

Jul 13, 2020
1k messages isn't good as a threshold. I'm member of lots of years but still have less than 1k messages; on the other hand it's easy to spam 1k messages replaying to each post with "Quite true!", "Great!", "Nice job" etc. Even by hand you can easily type more then 200 messages for several hours. And BTW - you will get a lot of likes on such "messages" as every poster will judge for himself - I mean he will not understand it's a spam, but honestly will be flattered by your "Nice job" appreciation.
So, let's talk about something while I saw you here.
I played your game and liked, probably I will give 4 stars because it's about my favourite fetishes and it is quick-fun-fap game. But's it's too linear so what kind of rating should I give you in the right way?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes