Aug 13, 2016
just started from the beginning since i lost my saves and i still end up in jail? cant continue on to day 12, or any scenes from the patreon page previews. which choices do i have to make to avoid jail?

Reactions: Jenzi800

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
so whats added in this version?
still cant turn over to day 12
do i have to start from beginning? after loading last save still end where day 11 ended
just started from the beginning since i lost my saves and i still end up in jail? cant continue on to day 12, or any scenes from the patreon page previews. which choices do i have to make to avoid jail?
The english dialogues for anything after the prison seems not to be implemented currently.
The script has a check if you play on english in the prison and sends you to the endscreen in that case, if you don't the new scenes will play normally.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2016
The english dialogues for anything after the prison seems not to be implemented currently.
The script has a check if you play on english in the prison and sends you to the endscreen in that case, if you don't the new scenes will play normally.
oh i see now. it continues with the court scene in the other languages. thank you for the head up, was going to try all different combination of choicees for hours lol

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
ooh okay thanks

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wait the game ended exactly the same splace as last update for me. Wtf? There was no content in newest update?

Reactions: Koulo077

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
I love that line in the overwiew :
" An unparalleled rise in desire like Babysitters game. "
So a rise in desire that is paralleled...:ROFLMAO:

En français maintenant !

"Une incomparable montée du désir comme les jeux Babysitter."
Au final c'est comparable, donc. :ROFLMAO:

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I switched to French and managed to go through a lawsuit with 2/7 charges against me and 7/8 charges against Pascal.
Don't know if there is 0/7 & 8/8 option?

BTW I don't know French at all :)

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hi, someone release the v4.0 without english translation.

it was not planned.

I'll receive traduction today. Please juste wait a few hours/day for the real v4.

Thank you for your understanding Ursus4321. It's not easy for me because it's my first game and I discover all of this.

Best regards,
Eric.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
OK, so can players bypass the the dumb fighting portions of this story? I've always hated Rockstar type game play.
Just loose the fight/game, you can skip "fight" after.

It's the same thing for all minigame. You can skip all of this in my game.

Reactions: Punto

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You can't miss going to jail it is part of the game ending. After going to jail you go to court and then you have a court battle with the main villain and this will decide the ending of the story.

Except if you speak English it hasn't been translated yet so we can't play the end until the translation is done. So if you are at the jail scene there is no point in downloading this if you are playing this in English.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes