Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You're wrong.

The English version is available, but not here. If you so dearly want to play the latest version in english, why don't you throw in a few bucks on itch.io or patreon ?

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
You're wrong.

The English version is available, but not here. If you so dearly want to play the latest version in english, why don't you throw in a few bucks on itch.io or patreon ?
Guess the game can removed then in total as you just discriminate against English speaking players as some langues is fine to have it for free but other not?

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Guess the game can removed then in total as you just discriminate against English speaking players as some langues is fine to have it for free but other not?
As mentioned before...
It looks like the developer has some funds from French government to support francophony...
Good for him :ROFLMAO:

Nov 1, 2019
In the absence of a walkthrough, does anyone know what variable to set to what values for specific threesome endings (Ahura/Cecilla/Claire)?

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
during the release of Lucie, there are 3 things you need to check (i'm asking from memory before replaying the game).
- a laptop, from which the password has been given here above;
- another chest with code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- and then another thing : what is the code for this? where is it?

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Thanks. Do someone know the code for the chest in the wall? I remembered the code wrongly (it was for the security pc only).

Dec 16, 2019
Still no English version for latest update. Not sure how it takes so long to review. From Jan 30th 2022.

Hi, someone release the v4.0 without english translation.

it was not planned.

I'll receive traduction today. Please juste wait a few hours/day for the real v4.

Thank you for your understanding Ursus4321. It's not easy for me because it's my first game and I discover all of this.

Best regards,
Eric.
Then Feb 4th said it was being reviewed. Since then silence on english version being released here. Just hoping for a time line. Day .. week... 19+ months like Echii Sensei.

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
Really dude, minigames?
Like people enjoy who can faster smash up/down/left/right arrows... not like it's a hack&slash combat with a boss in AAA game - it's distracting from the story content and really really unnecessary.

Another point is your English translation - it can still use a lot of work. I know you're French and have a native predisposition of disliking it but, sadly, English is the common language and a standard for games. Some dialogues just feel disjointed and need some native language proofreader and editor to fix.

Otherwise... your game is nice, kudos for the hard work.
I agree and i hate minigames

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes