oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Merçi pour ce jeu, SecretGame18! C'est le meilleur jeu de ce type que J'ai jamais joué. Je attends impatient votre prochain project!... :p

TRANSLATION:

Thankyou for this game! Is the best game of this type I played ever! I'm waiting for your new proyects!

(Incluyo la traducción a peticion de un moderador anonimo, que ha borrado mi primer mensaje, por estar solo en francés...
a pesar de que he visto en este forum muchisimos mensajes en otros idiomas y sin traducción... Muy amable, amigo!)

TRANSLATION:

(I include the translation asked for the moderator, who as deleted my first message because I write it only in
french... despite I've seen in this forum a lot of postings in another languages without translation... Very kind of
you, my friend!)
Don't blame the moderator. The official language of the forum is english, in spite of the fact, that some times a spanish or russian texts crept in...

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Okay, call me officially spooked. I enter Cecilia's office after receiving the email, I get prompted to enter some free-type text about what I'd do to her, I scoff and type "tie her up" thinking "yeah right let's see what you make of that, smart-ass" and the game proceeds with me whipping out some rope and, uh, tying her up. Are we post-singularity and I just failed to notice or something...?!?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Possibility A: It is something supernatural.
Possibility B: You are so predictable.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Possibility A: It is something supernatural.
Possibility B: You are so predictable.
Oh okay, that explains it. Occam's razor suggests it has to be 'A' then... although it's probably the unpaid version of some dark magick plugin, as it failed to materialize some of the more spicy suggestions I subsequently tried on it just to see what happens... :p

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Un jeu français, c'est tellement rare.
Je n'ai pas grand chose a dire de négatif sur ce jeu que j'ai vraiment apprécié pour son histoire et ambiance.

La sentence du procés contre l'antagoniste me semble légeres au vu des accussation mais c'est la justice française alors pourquoi pas.

Par contre comment il peut avoir une preuve qu'on a escalader son mur ?
Mon MC portait des gants ?

Utilisant URM quand je joue a des VN, j'ai pu voir que le dev n'est pas allez au bout de ses idées car lors de la scene finale on peut voir que dans les choix des LI, Joie, Zoe et Ahura sont disponible mais leur scenes ne sont pas finis.

Translation :

A French game is so rare.
I don't have much negative to say about this game, I really enjoyed it for its story and atmosphere.

The sentence of the trial against the antagonist seems light to me in view of the accusations but it is French justice so why not.

On the other hand, how can he have proof that we climbed his wall?
My MC wore gloves?

Using URM when I play VNs, I could see that the dev didn't follow through with his ideas because during the final scene we can see that in the LI choices, Joie, Zoe and Ahura are available but their scenes are not finished.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
LAG should been a great game if there was a sharing route where MC corrupted Lucie at the point where her new sexual freedom made her to expose her body in public and at she fucks others men in front of MC.
No thats the opposite of good. See, we all have opinions, make your own game to follow your dreams

Reactions: oszapo25
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes