Comics Collection Lucius Logan Collection [2024-02-19] [Lucius Logan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which genre/category are you most interested in? (Comic/Artwork /Fanart/Pinups)

• Incest (Mom/Son)

Votes: 2,319 70.7%
  • Incest (Brother/Sister)

Votes: 761 23.2%
  • Incest (Father/Daughter)

Votes: 523 15.9%
  • Incest (Others not above)

Votes: 135 4.1%
  • Shota

Votes: 454 13.8%
  • Old vs Young

Votes: 268 8.2%
  • Teacher

Votes: 256 7.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 152 4.6%
  • Young teens

Votes: 256 7.8%

• Total voters

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Anyway great work!
Asmodeus has an excellent nose and if he can get the technical skills he has just started working on, I think, we can expect something fun.
Other than that, if he doesn't abandon him, he has two other good projects underway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus has an excellent nose and if he can get the technical skills he has just started working on, I think, we can expect something fun.
Other than that, if he doesn't abandon him, he has two other good projects underway.
Unfortunately, you're right. Lucious Logan (the 3D artist) is dealing with personal issues and has no time to work on this comic.
So, I have shifted my attention fully to Neuvau, a new game that I'm creating with a new original story. Any themes that this comic has will be incorporated into this game, so come along ;)

This comic will continue only if Lucious Logan comes back, so for now we can mark it as abandoned.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Unfortunately, you're right. Lucious Logan (the 3D artist) is dealing with personal issues and has no time to work on this comic.
So, I have shifted my attention fully to Neuvau, a new game that I'm creating with a new original story. Any themes that this comic has will be incorporated into this game, so come along ;)

This comic will continue only if Lucious Logan comes back, so for now we can mark it as abandoned.
I agree with your choice because it seems excessive to me to work on three projects at the same time and not so much for writing the stories but for learning the remaining technical aspects you are working on.

P.s. In the right moment (I will have to get rid of some other thread that I follow because I can not invest all my time in this forum) I will also come to see you on Neuvau, rest assured ...

Maybe you understood that more than playing I enjoyed interacting with everyone, it recharges me to face my hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I agree with your choice because it seems excessive to me to work on three projects at the same time and not so much for writing the stories but for learning the remaining technical aspects you are working on.

P.s. In the right moment (I will have to get rid of some other thread that I follow because I can not invest all my time in this forum) I will also come to see you on Neuvau, rest assured ...

Maybe you understood that more than playing I enjoyed interacting with everyone, it recharges me to face my hard work.
Yeah, and I appreciate interacting with you and the rest of the people! :love:

You're right. In terms of writing, it doesn't take a lot of time. But, you have to be in a creative frame of mind, and have a quiet environment to be able to produce interesting stories and characters. And for me, that's not always given. I could easily do several writing projects in a month with ease, and still be able to produce quality results. The only issue with writing is stagnation and keeping things new.

BUT in 3D Art, I realized that it takes a looooot of time to make something good. It's more than a full time job. And I've still got a lot of things to learn, so it takes even longer for me. With Neuvau, I have my hands full and leaves little free time to do anything else (I also have a full time job). Also when you're creating a story/game it helps to have that single thing in your mind. To have those characters in your mind and how they think. If you have a lot of projects, it takes time to switch from one to another, and mistakes happen, and you might not "feel" the characters to create the right experience. So, being focused is always good.

Reactions: Freki.g
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote