Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
description mentioned "harem" the tag says otherwise :KEK:
well at least there "slave" tag which means mc maybe rule all of the girls whether the girls wanna fuck with other man or not :KEK:

Apr 21, 2019
The last update was really short, I hope the next update will be a bit longer. Nevertheless, it's an excellent game, if not, does anyone know when the next update will be released? :);)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
d5bhmargoselfi2.png

Hello my friends. I sincerely apologize for this long break, we all live in the real world, which affects us and sometimes does not allow us to carry out our plans the way we would like to.Patrons will begin receiving updates on Monday, March 28th as per their subscription.
The good news is that I'm going on vacation and want to devote one week to the game, so Episode 8 will be out much sooner.
Thank you for your patience and your support.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Game is broken. At the scene with Margo when shes undressing when you get to the part to remove her shirt you cant click anywhere to continue the scene.

Edit: After randomly clicking around 1500 times I found theres a small spot near her right elbow you have to click that dosent light up.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Game is broken. At the scene with Margo when shes undressing when you get to the part to remove her shirt you cant click anywhere to continue the scene.

Edit: After randomly clicking around 1500 times I found theres a small spot near her right elbow you have to click that dosent light up.
Hi, what's your platform?

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes