Feife

Feb 17, 2018
Is there some trick to getting Margo's panties off in the office? Tried clicking on the panties, skirt, MC hand, desk and pretty much everywhere else.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there some trick to getting Margo's panties off in the office? Tried clicking on the panties, skirt, MC hand, desk and pretty much everywhere else.
Haven't replayed to check if anything's changed, but last I saw this still held (under Day 2).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I get her skirt lifted and can't find a way to advance from there.
the first time after lifted the skirt i had the same issue then held the CTRL button (make sure unseen text option is on) the delay was just enough wehre i didnt go overboard. after words the same thing when you take of her panties the second time. at the very least it worked for me.

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Yep, I got to that point too, it's kind of killing my will to continue the game when there are missing images.

Also noticed that a lot of the dialogue still needs a little bit of proofreading as some of it makes no sense logically speaking from an English speaking/reading perspective.
you're playing a compressed version that I didn't release. In the full version, everything works and the dialogs have been fixed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
you're playing a compressed version that I didn't release. In the full version, everything works and the dialogs have been fixed.
Actually, I've just tested the same download I had that 'had' the missing image only to find out that the 'walkthrough' mod was causing the missing image bug. I'm going to look into it, but that means actually unpacking all the files from that archive.rpa :(

I've always been on the side of not packing the script files etc... since it makes it harder to actually edit things if I need to, but I'll go through these extra few steps just to see if I can fix this issue for myself.

Feife

Feb 17, 2018
the first time after lifted the skirt i had the same issue then held the CTRL button (make sure unseen text option is on) the delay was just enough wehre i didnt go overboard. after words the same thing when you take of her panties the second time. at the very least it worked for me.
Will try thank you

Reactions: Look-see

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I've grabbed your version from here via, GoFile & Mega link as well as from Patreon itself and all versions when combined with LaikDink's mod have messages complaining about missing images 14-x (it's mainly 14, 14-1, 14-2 and 14-3) When I posted a comment on the mod's thread they mentioned how they had the same issue and they also got the missing images, whether that's the case or maybe the code just looks for the wrong numbered images I can't say but I thought it might help if I mentioned this, and I will post something similar to this on the mod's page too. Hopefully, it can be fixed somehow.

*Edit*
I've checked the script file in the archive and it looks for d6mcof14 (as well as a couple of other images in that numerical range) but they do not exist within the image folder inside the Archive.RPA, and I've downloaded versions from here and Patreon. They are, or seem to be, missing from every single version I've downloaded be that from here on F95 or over on your Patreon, Just wanted to update you on the findings so you could investigate this if you desired to do so :)

Last edited:

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
I've grabbed your version from here via, GoFile & Mega link as well as from Patreon itself and all versions when combined with LaikDink's mod have messages complaining about missing images 14-x (it's mainly 14, 14-1, 14-2 and 14-3) When I posted a comment on the mod's thread they mentioned how they had the same issue and they also got the missing images, whether that's the case or maybe the code just looks for the wrong numbered images I can't say but I thought it might help if I mentioned this, and I will post something similar to this on the mod's page too. Hopefully, it can be fixed somehow.

*Edit*
I've checked the script file in the archive and it looks for d6mcof14 (as well as a couple of other images in that numerical range) but they do not exist within the image folder inside the Archive.RPA, and I've downloaded versions from here and Patreon. They are, or seem to be, missing from every single version I've downloaded be that from here on F95 or over on your Patreon, Just wanted to update you on the findings so you could investigate this if you desired to do so :)
You're right, these files really aren't in the game. Fixing this bug

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By the way, 0.8 automatically assumes that Hillary saw Margo blowing the MC a few days before, no matter if it happened or not.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Same here, i even started a fresh game, but still got the error. I downloded here on "GOFILE" Not compressed
Here are my last save, just bevor the error.
Having this same issue, dont know if its from the game or the mod

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This will be corrected in Episode 9, as this choice affects the story later on
Can you check the error i quoted above?

I am having that same error.

Downloaded from mega, no compressed but using the mod, right after the kidnapped girl is handcuffed to a pipe in the basement, almost at the start of the update

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
Visuals are pretty good, Except for MC Eyebrows. Terrible terrible choice... Any scenes that were over 5/10 sexy, immediately lost 2-6 points on just that...
Not having choices also a huge negative.

Some of the art is nice, the story is lackluster but somehow made me giggle ironically once in a while.
overall not a bad experience, I would neither commend nor denounce.
Some thought, depth, and choice, would give you a lot of leeway with your product.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I must play VN's too much. I'm currently on Vacation and staying in a hotel. I have yet to have one of the cute maids come in and let me have my way with them like in this game. LoL. But seriously, though, a couple of the women here are nice looking. Then there's me. :LOL:. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: clerikk and CircaAD
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes