Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The name of this game reminds me of Manhua with the same name

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Black_Prince

Jan 27, 2020
just finished 12.1 - now just find ep2 s2 - where do I get ep2 s1 to play first?

Edit: the grey eyebrows are terrible btw ^^

general feedback for this but also many other renpy games:
story is really good, but the visual appearance from the characters aren't my taste unfortunately, e.g. Jill is not the type of women I wanna see intimate and in general, why do need all women have balloon tits? Some should yes, but some also not, there are also some hot small tits out there, would make it so much more realistic and immersive... I really hate that nearly every renpy game has this immersion killing balloon tits. I understand that's what we all see rarely in real life, so it is nice to get the virtual experience, but with such an virtual inflationary use balloon tits fast loose the fascination and start to be annoying and killing any immersion... I would love to see more realism, more realistic shaped body figures, tits, asses and just highlighted with some huge tits or other bigger sexy body parts...

Last edited:
Reactions: BigWilli

tyme2tb

Apr 28, 2022
Yes, it seems so. The story takes over with the young blonde kidnapped by the bald father's old business partner. Doesn't seem to have the option to have the other possible route. And from what I've seen you can only choose which of the young employee you can/want to fuck. The black secretary and Margot are compulsory

Yeah very annoying that we make choices in Season 1 and then Season 2 the story is different that how we completed Season 1.

Also weird that some of the renderings for certain people like the lawyer keep changing from scene to scene to a different person.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
there's the disclaimer about the ntr no longer fitting.

Would be nice if the disclaimer also mentioned that not only was the secretary rape unavoidable, it was a major part of the story so you'd be seeing that shit for a long time.

And there being no sexual relationship with the secretary? it wasn't concrete, but the dev knows good and well it was certainly implied

Mar 29, 2021
I may be wrong, but the game seems to be coming to Steam too, as an early access, in a week or so: :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fuck. Chapter one was great but this chapter 2 has every sex scene being a crappy auto play animation. Can't stand not being in control of when I change renders. Hate when devs change shit mid vn.

Also wish the WT would let you do both margo paths I really enjoyed that feature on the first WT.

I still like this vn just hate the animation shit. Best of luck to the dev regardless

sexton666

Aug 3, 2023
Fuck. Chapter one was great but this chapter 2 has every sex scene being a crappy auto play animation. Can't stand not being in control of when I change renders. Hate when devs change shit mid vn.

Also wish the WT would let you do both margo paths I really enjoyed that feature on the first WT.

I still like this vn just hate the animation shit. Best of luck to the dev regardless
yep i liked the S1 more

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Bastard-S1Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
What's the difference between the original season 1 4.6Gb, and the Steam edition season 1 3.5Gb, obviously aside from the size, but does the Steam version have some things removed? It sure as hell feels/looks like that might be the case.

EDIT

Never mind I found my answer
Added Season 1 Steam release with improved Graphics and minor changes in the story.
So graphics have improved :cautious: The story has had a 'minor' change, what minor changes have been done that equates to 1.1GB of files being removed?
Can anyone help me out here, I'd love to know what the new changes to the story are.

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lucky Bastard [Season 1 Steam Build] [LLP Clerik Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What's the difference between the original season 1 4.6Gb, and the Steam edition season 1 3.5Gb, obviously aside from the size, but does the Steam version have some things removed? It sure as hell feels/looks like that might be the case.

EDIT

Never mind I found my answer

So graphics have improved :cautious: The story has had a 'minor' change, what minor changes have been done that equates to 1.1GB of files being removed?
Can anyone help me out here, I'd love to know what the new changes to the story are.
ANYONE?:HideThePain:

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes