Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Land - Train a Princess [v0.14] [Rower]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 25, 2019
I have nothing against AI cg games, especially when the art is good...

...It pisses me off that someone is does it for money, i.e patreon. I mean that stuff, like, you can create for yourself freely without any problem. That stuff is need to stay always free, otherwise it's the most common scam.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Would there be an alternate path where (further) can avoid maledom and MC won't take over the kingdom (and for example will it help to make princesses real rulers)? It would be great if this would be possible!
And add some SF and a giant sandworm!
Maybe some more virgins, tanks, drugs, NTR, harem and whatnot people ask for, a I remember breeding, incest and make it all avoidable including the story!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I have nothing against AI cg games, especially when the art is good...

...It pisses me off that someone else is does it for money, i.e patreon. I mean that stuff, like, you can create for yourself freely without any problem. That stuff is need to stay always free, otherwise it's the most common scam.
Dude, it still takes time to do AI cgi's. Then there's writing and code to go with it. Anyone can do AI cgi's just like anyone can do Daz3d renders.

I didn't try this one yet but the screenshots are pretty cute. AI seems to do great at that - where true skill comes in is probably in keeping characters consistent over many many renders (are they called that?), hands, and sex scenes. Characters touching and interacting seems to confuse the AI.

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
The only problem I have with projects that contain multiple AI CG, is the consistency of the art. I hope this can keep it up.
It takes a lot of time, but it is achievable thanks to the patents I use when creating and sketching characters. As for the hands, which many complain about here, I admit that it's due to my laziness and it will look good, only time, time, and time which I don't have due to work, but that will change soon because I will have more free time and will be able to devote more time to quality, and of course the game will receive graphic updates for the old graphics, it's still a fairly new game.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks Gudil for keeping the moderators informed about my comments...hahaha..."many enemies, much honour" (multos inimicos, honorem multum) But I love you for that because this forum would be boring !:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good Game. the AI is cool. This is the first fully AI game I've seen here.
A very good start IMO. The dialogue is a bit off, but not much.

The AI complainers don't understand the work is not much different than a Daz game. And the art is only 1/4 of any game in terms of effort put in.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes