Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Land - Train a Princess [v0.14] [Rower]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AddictedPickle

Apr 24, 2023
Yeah. Improved so much I just hanglooked at the banner going "this is uncanny valley". Then I looked at the tags. Hasn't been ai"art" yet that I didn't find it obvious and lacking.

Nor did that one that won a photography contest fool me. Whoever voted for that thing to win are morons. Backwards hand is backwards, and fucking obvious. Person who made it refused the award. He made the thing as a warning.

Scraping actual artists work to train an algorithm to plagiarize someone's style isn't art. It's plagiarism.
Yes dont care about possibilites and future/progress i will dont drive tesla because elon steal the car idea!!! I still use machine for writing instead keyboard

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
Das Spiel steht ganz am Anfang. Ich bin sehr gespannt, wie es weitergeht und was mich erwartet. Ich mag die Landschaft und die Charaktere.
The game is at the very beginning. I'm very excited to see how it goes and what to expect. I like the landscape and the characters.

Lolicon1989

Mar 22, 2023
hello. i have a problem. mia says "meet me at the club", but it not work. what i did wrong? thanks for help

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
hello. i have a problem. mia says "meet me at the club", but it not work. what i did wrong? thanks for help
You didn't do anything wrong. At this moment, the dialogue with me in the club hasn't been added yet, but in the new update, there are new options added in the club on itch.io, as well as added animations. A bigger update will be released soon. In the meantime, I've been working on the structure, and now I will start working on the gameplay ;)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
You didn't do anything wrong. At this moment, the dialogue with me in the club hasn't been added yet, but in the new update, there are new options added in the club on my itch.io page are updated links for download, as well as added animations. A bigger update will be released soon. In the meantime, I've been working on the structure, and now I will start working on the gameplay ;)

sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
So how does this game work actually? I got to the point where I need a citizen pass or whatever it is called.. But everything I click is "In Progress"...
No guidance and the text is full of typos/grammatical errors.
I can see the potential, but I'm already stuck..

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
So how does this game work actually? I got to the point where I need a citizen pass or whatever it is called.. But everything I click is "In Progress"...
No guidance and the text is full of typos/grammatical errors.
I can see the potential, but I'm already stuck..
As I wrote above, the game is in a very early stage of development. I'm trying to refine the structure soon, and there will be more gameplay in future updates! ;)

Reactions: El Tanque

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
uh.. yeah.. i'm going to download this game because i saw 7 castles ...and a map. seriously, dude? oh, wait, i was wrong!! there's a photoshoped girl in the left corner of one of these marvelous screens kinda looking like giving a bj... wtf?? make a fucking fuck game and make a fucking good presentation.. fuckin castles, dude...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes