Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Land - Train a Princess [v0.14] [Rower]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
How do I generate a translation for this game? Renpy does not detect the rest of the files. Why aren't they all in Game?

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
Thank you very much for adding the game Bøb69 ! :love: In response to the previous questions, I am using AI tools to create the game as I have very limited time at the moment, so it is easier for me to create the outlines and the game a bit faster using these tools. I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier.
i gave the game a try and it looks good so far. im a bit curious on the software programs you used, i want to make some side story drafts using it for some projects i had in mind, care to share?
thanks!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
looks promising ill keep looking for the last update to be about 0.40-0.60 something by then ill probably be willing to play since I have been spoiled by too many games with so much content. ;)

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
The Game looks very nice and like u said, its at the beginning....

Q: is catching fish and sell for 2 the only way to get money ???
Q: is it worth to collect 200 for... and the big amount of 2k for the ... ????

or is this stuff in progress too.... ??

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, I think this have potential, but for now is a bit hard to play, not sure what do to next, not sure if I have already reached the end of content for the version, so, I'm confused...

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
The Game looks very nice and like u said, its at the beginning....

Q: is catching fish and sell for 2 the only way to get money ???
Q: is it worth to collect 200 for... and the big amount of 2k for the ... ????

or is this stuff in progress too.... ??
Thanks for the feedback! Honestly, I forcefully added those purchase options just to be honest because they're not doing much at the moment. Sorry, I could have just left it alone c;

Reactions: phreadom

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
Well, I think this have potential, but for now is a bit hard to play, not sure what do to next, not sure if I have already reached the end of content for the version, so, I'm confused...
I won't lie, you're right, but it won't happen again in future updates! There will be a notification saying that no further actions can be performed in this location.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Rowerr - seeing as how I only have access to the oasis, cave and old village (everything else is locked), exactly how do I get to the rest of the content? Selling fish for $2 a pop?

Nvm...the game didn't update with the newer versions...had to delete all saves and restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rowerr and phreadom
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes