3.00 star(s) 11 Votes

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
this resembles too much couple other sandbox games with terrible navigation and clunky progress, to a point where I think this is just another product by same team to create just another revenue stream, I mean what are the chances of 2-3 basically identical games by different

I predict some quick lewd scenes to try to capture and reel in supporters and then slow, slower and super slow updates

no quest log that I can see, photo realism on one hand, and then cartoon a city map? sometimes there are back arrows to navigate, then on other screen you have to click doors to go back - that is just bad ui design

That is the reason that I do not offer support to new projects. The unfortunate impact of this practice is that new hard working devs do not have the necessary support in their first steps.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
WOW, after reading all the posts from 1 to here, trying to see if there is in any way a WT or hidden guide in the game. ZIP, ZERO. That's the only thig I must stay that is not nice about the game so far. took me a while and finally said let me come see if somebody posted the code and maybe there is a WT. Only opened the laptop now with code 1482 and got my Login as pussyhunter 2023. Will see what I can do and go from there. Something I must say is that the girls are stunning specially his "Angelina" Mom.
Would like to see this game go on and see where it leads to, maybe then we can get a WT or something.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
It seems that the only place that you can go outside the house is the driveway, is something else going to be added later? It would also be VERY helpful to have a walkthrough too! Never mind, found the map.
When you are outside you can click on the map then go to the aunt's house

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
After what AE? did you open the laptop, did you catch the spider? I got to there. I know the office needs to be cleaned and sorted and I need to go see what the painters did by the new shop, but cant do it????
Office clean is next update .Just go to aunty's house.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Even with the incest patch why is everyone saying "my mom" or "my dad"? Real English speaking people don't talk like that. Just say mom or dad and call siblings by their first name. You guys need a better translator. And it's "Ma'am" not "mam". Can't ChatGPT or one of the variants be used to double check translations? Overall it's still a good start. Keep working.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 11 Votes