2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
85218_rmVjELf_gUzr4ee5VgYWHQykOj-NnKnfgeryMCiBNPBj28qPkn49n3_yi3Xjyn1g.jpg

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py Port of Lucky Mark
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-21
Release Date: 2024-06-14
Original Developer: Super Alex -
Developer: Doshima -
Censored: No
Version: Update 2
Language: English
Other Games: Shadows of Desire - Unofficial Ren'Py Port
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

READ DEV NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Extras: Scenes Guide

bossbedroomwifebalcon6.jpg bossbedroomwifebalcon34-7.jpg doughtercinema20.jpg gymdoughtercheerleader4.jpg kitchenundertable50anim4.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
As for many people I imagine this game was on the radar, but people were hesitant to try due to size, engine and other issues. If this port is done well I could see a lot of people becoming fans. I will for sure try it at least! Thanks and good luck!

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
:unsure::coffee:maybe ? maybe not if it has somethings from the OG then yes if not then no thanks will see for myself

falco256

May 27, 2019
I'm surprised this is possible considering the original is unity
shouldn't be as difficult as you'd think, more time-consuming to create the framework/navigation than anything. There's little difference between porting this and the BB renpy ports/reboots.

I've wanted to see more in this one for a while myself, it had a lot of potential, hell it had more than Amnesia did lol, even though that's of better quality. I hope they add more quests and scenes, rather than stopping once it catches up to v18

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
(at the beach...)
Girl: "Look dude, that good-looking guy coming over there is known as 'The king of the waves'."
MC: "Look who's here, they call me 'The king of free tanning oil' for a reason" :D

bossbedroomwifebalcon34-7.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
As for many people I imagine this game was on the radar, but people were hesitant to try due to size, engine and other issues. If this port is done well I could see a lot of people becoming fans. I will for sure try it at least! Thanks and good luck!
For sure, I tried the original awhile back and it was so grindy that I just gave up

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
shouldn't be as difficult as you'd think, more time-consuming to create the framework/navigation than anything. There's little difference between porting this and the BB renpy ports/reboots.

I've wanted to see more in this one for a while myself, it had a lot of potential, hell it had more than Amnesia did lol, even though that's of better quality. I hope they add more quests and scenes, rather than stopping once it catches up to v18
True lol. It's just that there are a lot of good unity games out there that are rarely ported to renpy that it's surprising that someone's taking the time to do one

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote