Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Again? Let's hope this one goes a bit further than the previous one :p

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
didnt someone already make a renpy version a few years ago...?
Yes, the developer went after them and they shut it down.

Lucky Mark Unofficial Ren'Py Remake [v0.1.0] [FED_]

I wish you would stop using the assets of my game in the remake you are doing, piracy is one thing, and stealing the work of another dev is another.

Dude seriously...

Yes, but the dev of that port vanished from existence :ROFLMAO:. I won't, so don't worry.
It's not about that, 2 dev's went after them...

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Apparently no one reads the Developer's Notes (which the OP specifically says to read).

This project isn't porting or remaking the game. It is breaking the game down into a bunch of individual scenes and letting the "player" pick which single scene they want to view. Basically it is converting the game into just one large Gallery. There is not going to be any gameplay; no play from start to finish; no choices (other than, which gallery item do you want to look at).

(Not commenting pro or con. I'm just explaining what this project says it is making.)

Reactions: MAD6999

dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
Apparently no one reads the Developer's Notes (which the OP specifically says to read).

This project isn't porting or remaking the game. It is breaking the game down into a bunch of individual scenes and letting the "player" pick which single scene they want to view. Basically it is converting the game into just one large Gallery. There is not going to be any gameplay; no play from start to finish; no choices (other than, which gallery item do you want to look at).

(Not commenting pro or con. I'm just explaining what this project says it is making.)
If this is true, this is not an unofficial port, this thread is BS and should be removed. He is just making gallery mod in RenPy for the original game wich should be in mods part of the forum, porting the game means porting the whole game with same/improved mechanics in sandbox environment. If you just want to see scenes from the game just download Fanmade full animations from original game thread.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote