Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Wow, shocker. My review got taken down because I called out that this was ZERO effort shovelware.

There is nothing in this "game" to talk about other than it's just re-uploaded content.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How are the people downloading and playing a remake posted here for free crying or making excuses? Can you run me through that argument? And what does that make you then? Complaining that a remake shouldn't be made because you personally think it's "silly" not to play the original isn't exactly a sign of a rich and fulfilled inner life.
I think you skipped the reading comprehension classes, the problem is not that there is a "remake", the problem is that this IS NOT, it is just a mod with the scenes without sequence, basically the game gallery and that's it, that's it the problem.

Now if you don't like my comment and that of others, how about following your advice and not reading them.
This is a discussion forum, what do you think is happening here?.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Usually i don't say anything but sometimes people are blind....
While for you some things are an "excuse", for others it's "reality"...
Guess what? Not everyone can afford an laptop/desktop on 2024 and cleary you don't have any idea the amount of requests we receive every single day...
Just because you can afford something don't think that everyone can do it...
No one forces you or others to play the port, so why the negative attitude?
If this port exists is because people wanted, you liked or not.. ;)
so... what? That makes it good, NO, it's still the same, maybe it's worth it, you should continue as before "not saying anything", in the end I and others don't like it and? You will continue running it (because... well it's not a game XD), and others won't, but whether you like it or not, this is a free forum and we can give our opinion whatever we want.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes