Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I actually have a 100Mbit connection and live in a rural area so it's not really an issue for me as that poster was bringing up as a defense for this game's size and as if that's a norm around the world, if I were still on DSL I'd have a 6Mbit connection and that's with living within the first mile of the "local office". Didn't even get into the potential problems with those who have data caps. Still think the size of this game is ridiculous with how little content there actually is and the renders aren't that good.
The most sensible would been to had 2 versions though. One full version, and one content update one. But in regard of content patches that could apply to quite a lot of these adult games though.

Micheal Scarn

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone have trouble doing the whole erotic movie things? Am I suppose to click it 5 times when the yellow circle appears, or what? Can anyone help me.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
From the walkthrough

- On Tuesday morning in master bathroom at 9:00. <-----can't get this to trigger (only hide and leave options during shower)
- Repeat event Beautiful view. <---- can't get this to trigger either. Ends after undressing her
- Come closer
- “What else do I violate”
- Play with tits | 20 Lust
- Take off (based on luck) <----- this is where it ends for me every time, even with 100 luck. No issue getting her naked but nothing after
- “Because you want me...”
  • On Tuesday in pool at 16:00.
  • Repeat event Beautiful view.
  • Come closer
  • “What else do I violate”
  • Play with tits | 20 Lust
  • Take off (based on luck)
  • “Because you want me...”

Fixed it. Replayed it works for me. Whats your relationship with her?

Creegl

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, someone already asked this question, but noone answered. I'm also curiose where are the scenes on the movie that Elena watch alone on Tuesday nights from? Or does somone know at least name of the "actress"?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I use cheats and can't get Annie arrival after talk with Bill about her.
Read my cheat sheet (Already attached to OP), and then read through your save file. You might be able to change the right number into the right line to progress with the story.

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
I passed the tutorial section but nevertheless the game does not save. I looked through previous pages but could not find a solution. Anyone knows what I should do?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
First of, <eventMasseur> got nothing to do with what you're trying to do, so you can go ahead and ignore that line.
Second of, your issue is that you probably have edited save, because the number you have for <eventWifeMassage> is higher than its maximum value, which cause the game to not work properly. change that 20 into a 1.

This is my full save data:

And if you go to talk to Elena, the first thing you will see will be this screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had no time to reply before, but yea changing it from 20 to 1 fixed it
but I dont think I ever changed that before, I mostly just open save and reset time
like all the repeat events on a sunday 8-11 a clock or something, open, change time from 12, to 11 and do scene again
goes much quicker than pressing take a nap for 3 hours and do that a whole week :O
I assume 0=quest not begun 1=quest is active 2=quest is done?
ohh yea and I change the date time stamp in the savegame to store sex scenes, like replacing the date with "Elena blowjob Mas" and the save will be named that ingame untill i overwrite it

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes