raul07bv

May 7, 2017
There is no sex for the main character , not realy that much content yet . Feels like its his first time doing this ( the dev i mean) .

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
There's some petting and handjobs and rubbing but no actual boning just yet. Looks promising though, loving the bitch character that's Elena and the sheltered girl that's the daughter... definitely lots of potential but so far not much content.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Looks all right but too much teasing and not that much renders. Hope it willbe better than BB and will be actually FINISHED lol.
Looking forward to next updates

Maverickx

Jan 11, 2018
Some of the events have the image distorted i think its because its not a patreon version. Does anyone have a patreon verson that would like to share?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Can U replace the masseur or is that not implemented yet? I convinced her twice but still at 15:00 he's in there with her.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Can any1 tell me how 2 unlock "Very Interesting Movie" event as well as Mark's 1st event (the 1 b4 "Talent Show")? They R still greyed out/cant click on them.

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
does anyone have the walkthrough docx file?
I have the uploaded link but I can't download it, can someone pls download it and upload it here pls? ty

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can we get some tooltip texts for the graphic buttons? Especially for the 16 chat buttons. I can't make a number of them out and most of them are just too ambiguous.

Numbered left to right, top to bottom:
  1. Rain spattered window during a storm with a rainbow. Uhm... Depression? Hallucinations (a rainbow without sunlight)? Weather? Kidnap victims pounding on the basement window during a storm just before they are sacrificed by Satanists? Who knows.
  2. A family so white they make the Osmands look Mediterranean. Really annoying when talking with Zari. Probably family.
  3. Sex? Vampirism? Cannibalism? Probably sex.
  4. I can't make this one out. It looks like a Dali painting in front of a Titanic life preserver. No clue.
  5. Horses. Hmmm.... Sex again? You know how girls luv them horses. Animals? Nature? No idea.
  6. Girls in dresses. Fashion? Dating? Shopping? Amazonian urban mercenaries? Not sure.
  7. This is difficult to make out. It might be national flags though the smokey effect kinda makes it look like they're being burned. Politics? International/World affairs? Revolutions? A Trump BBQ? No idea.
  8. A B&W photo. I can't make this one out at all.
  9. Probably food since it's food.
  10. An airplane flying toward the sun. Travel? The end of a modern western? Cuba?
  11. Hard to make out but it might be a lab tech examining a test tube. Science? Medicine? Viral terrorism? Teenage cooking terrorism?
  12. I think this is a girl doing Yoga on a mat but it really looks like the foot over her head is holding a blue pistol. Fitness? Health? The Tao of bank robbery? (The Yogi's not gonna like this Mr. Ranger)
  13. Books. Literature? Education? Nerds? Religious zealots about to fire up the weekend book burning?
  14. A B&W of a car but you can't make you anything around it. Cars? Racing? Sport? Traffic? Urban life? Car jacking and chop shops?
  15. Money. Probably finance. Maybe a return to Yoga bank robbery.
  16. Can't make this one out at all.

Reactions: Sethrael

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
What they mean is irrelevant, I just wrote down what they score for each character eg.Elena
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 +1 -1 0
-1 +1 -1 +2 -1 +1 0 +1

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
What they mean is irrelevant, I just wrote down what they score for each character eg.Elena
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 +1 -1 0
-1 +1 -1 +2 -1 +1 0 +1
That is the efficient attitude of a game mechanic, but not someone who enjoys games. I wanna know what they mean to better understand the character with whom I am chatting.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The biggest problem I have with this game is the texts that disappear on their own. Most especially, the texts that state the changes to stats as the results of an action. They disappear so fast that there is just no way to read them. There should never be an instance in a VN type game where the user does not have complete control over how long text remains on screen to be read. In this game, those stat modification notifications should remain up with the next dialog text until the user clicks to advance to the following dialog text.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes