asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
if you click the walkthrough on the first page and open the file it well tell you, mind you that there are part part in the walkthrough that deal with what you are asking and go with the first description of the scene.
And where are the save files

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I'm thinking that you can only give flowers once the mom or daughter's "mood" (w/e its called in this game) is in the minus.
No idea if thats how its supposed to be, but thats how the game's been working for me so far.
but how to know what their mood is

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
how can i save in this game? can't seem to find it in the menu
You cannot save initially, if you decide to play the tutorial part. Keep playing or choose to jump over the intro in the beginning the save option will appear in the menu.

Apr 16, 2018
1. You look at three videos successfully.
2. Give Cristina a drink without using a sleeping pill at 1 am on Saturday.
3. You can make a new selection. "Let's improve your skills!"

* You may have to complete another Cristina event.

1. Save01.LM open the Notepad++
2. find swagger, edit value

1. Save01.LM open the Notepad++
2. find workLine, the amount of work left.
3. workEasy, workMedium, workHard. Different Bill's work. Of these three The number 1 is written. that's your work.
so i have to do the work that shows me number 1. cause in mine notepad it shows number 1 in workhard and i finished several times and different bills work wont show up.
i did all the works and still the same.
maybe if i intecionaly put (differentbillswork) in notepad ++ it will triggered?

Reactions: VIPspawn

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
As for Elena's massage, I've already called the masseur and also gave him the $500.00 and on Wednesday I massage Elena on her balcony and ask if I could replace her masseur and she tells me to remind her next time, but the same happens every week, when do I remind her??? Never mind, I've figured it out lol... ;)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I spent a good deal of time with this since my last post, not a whole lot of good content after nine months, maybe in another nine this will be worth checking out again. In terms of the grindy bullshit to reward ratio this might be worse than Big Brother. At least BB had more dialog, even if it was repetitive. Of course with the English translation maybe that isn't a bad thing.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
so i have to do the work that shows me number 1. cause in mine notepad it shows number 1 in workhard and i finished several times and different bills work wont show up.
i did all the works and still the same.
maybe if i intecionaly put (differentbillswork) in notepad ++ it will triggered?
Well ... I do not know until that.
Back up your save file and try it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
For Christina's blow job, I don't get the option: Let's improve your skills :(

Davidxx

Feb 28, 2018
As for Elena's massage, I've already called the masseur and also gave him the $500.00 and on Wednesday I massage Elena on her balcony and ask if I could replace her masseur and she tells me to remind her next time, but the same happens every week, when do I remind her?

could you explain you did it

Davidxx

Feb 28, 2018
As for Elena's massage, I've already called the masseur and also gave him the $500.00 and on Wednesday I massage Elena on her balcony and ask if I could replace her masseur and she tells me to remind her next time, but the same happens every week, when do I remind her??? Never mind, I've figured it out lol... ;)
can you explain how you did it the same is hipping to me

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes