KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
this explanation is bs.in what folder ?managed, recources,streamingassets,mono etc.
I have been posting updates for this game for a long time and you're the only one who have trouble to understand what I posted here.Tell me what you don't understand.So I can try explain to you the BULLSHIT here.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
I have been posting updates for this game for a long time and you're the only one who have trouble to understand what I posted here.Tell me what you don't understand.So I can try explain to you the BULLSHIT here.
browse -> downloads -> games > lucky mark -> lucky mark alpha 13.0 win -> then what ?luck mark alpha 13.0 win_data managed or recources or streamingassets -> save or mono -> embedruntime or etc . all of them say unable to find application in chosen directory. i changed the names beforehand as said .

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
browse -> downloads -> games > lucky mark -> lucky mark alpha 13.0 win -> then what ?luck mark alpha 13.0 win_data managed or recources or streamingassets -> save or mono -> embedruntime or etc . all of them say unable to find application in chosen directory. i changed the names beforehand as said .
You need to choose game installation location. Like ; D:\Games\Lucky Mark
The folder you selected should contains these files.So I assume your installation location is downloads\games\lucky mark so choose that.

4.PNG

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I already have twister but after truth and dare nothing happened...maybe wrong questions
as I understand it, to continue, you need access to the car to take Jessica home, and Jessica will have to somehow help with Christina.

one question is where the fu***** keys are... Judging by the save file, this must be some kind of event.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes