gerasimos

Apr 25, 2017
go friday on zari wash dishes choose second option at 13:00 am zari will come to the house then go to the pool give her wine watch tv then go the spa and click the chair i think that is it and you must have enough sympathy

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
no no i mean there was a art that she is full naked in pool and car how you can do that
That's not in the pool, that's the tub in the massage room I think, if you go there after the movie she slept through after entertaining yourself you can see that. I have no idea about the car/keys yet though

johhnchicken

Oct 8, 2017
it must be dude always art are in games i think that how you get keys. I got every scene but i dont know how to take her bottom bikini

johhnchicken

Oct 8, 2017
Im sure that the is a event after date with zari where you go naked in the car she gives keys and than you can take her biki at date

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
go friday on zari wash dishes choose second option at 13:00 am zari will come to the house then go to the pool give her wine watch tv then go the spa and click the chair i think that is it and you must have enough sympathy
Yes the watch a movie in the cinema

Reactions: Idoneus

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
That's not in the pool, that's the tub in the massage room I think, if you go there after the movie she slept through after entertaining yourself you can see that. I have no idea about the car/keys yet though
Got to the bathroom there you find a bathing suit then go to sun bed and tell here you found a bathing suit all I have FoU d out yet

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes