Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
An excellent start! I'm really enjoying the game.

Pros:
1) The models and backgrounds are excellent. I especially enjoy that the characters are dressed in various outfits throughout each day.
2) Little to no down time. There's something to do or a scene for almost every turn/hour of game play.
3) Writing is still better than MTL.
4) Good pacing. The games doesn't feel rushed or too grindy.

Cons:
1) The renders are a little grainy and lighting could be improved. Also, when peeping, it would be nice to get a closer view.
2) Image sizes are WAY too large. It makes downloading difficult and the game lag.
3) Writing could be more descriptive with more inner dialogue and comments from the mc to help with game play hints.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm waiting for some brave soul to take one for the team and try it first to tell us if it's worth downloading.
I fairly enjoyed it. As you can surmise at v0.05, there is very little adult content, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the game play and overall quality of the game. I think it has great potential.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The current version of this game is nothing more than hours of grinding for nearly nothing. All you can do is spy at the girls in the house. Too much time needed for the tasks from the boss, to less opportunities to build up your relationships, not enough naughty content at all - but a couple of bugs and a terrible translation.
Even in further versions I don't expect this game getting significantly better. One for the trash, I think.
Yeah, you definitely should be able to fully play a game that's ~5% completed... :rolleyes:

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Hmm, my game is bugged. No matter at what hour i go to the pool, Bill is always there (sitting at the bar).

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
save by going to your room and clicking the diary the MC is making
OR
clicking any character icon on the UI.

click Save on the left
then itll list 5 slots
choose the slot you want the save in

to load the save from game start
click the language option above the Patron button
choose English
then
use the Continue button to load your save.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
An excellent start! I'm really enjoying the game.

Pros:
1) The models and backgrounds are excellent. I especially enjoy that the characters are dressed in various outfits throughout each day.
2) Little to no down time. There's something to do or a scene for almost every turn/hour of game play.
3) Writing is still better than MTL.
4) Good pacing. The games doesn't feel rushed or too grindy.

Cons:
1) The renders are a little grainy and lighting could be improved. Also, when peeping, it would be nice to get a closer view.
2) Image sizes are WAY too large. It makes downloading difficult and the game lag.
3) Writing could be more descriptive with more inner dialogue and comments from the mc to help with game play hints.
No offense but I call BS on the highlighted section. Either the game is stupidly buggy, or it's incredibly unintuitive how to begin because (for example) I have started the game twice, and abter buying the chocolates on day 0, right after dinner, and them being delievered on day 1 mid-day, after more than 5 days in game, talking to the daughter in every place she appears the option to give her the chocolates to fix the =3 rep *never* appears.

So if there is another step that needed other than simply buying them and offering them it needs to be spelled out better. If the player id supposed to be able to give them to her right after they get them then the code needs to be seriously bug-checked because it's a broken pile of crap now, which is a shame because I think the overall UI is good, and the story could be interesting in that the player may find a secret aboutu the boss he needs to unravel.

The game layout seems a lot like one a few months ago here, where the player was a con-man doubling as a bodyguard, but alas the dev in that game was fairly dumb and never backed up any files so as often happens in patreon there was a "disk failure".

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
No offense but I call BS on the highlighted section. Either the game is stupidly buggy, or it's incredibly unintuitive how to begin because (for example) I have started the game twice, and abter buying the chocolates on day 0, right after dinner, and them being delievered on day 1 mid-day, after more than 5 days in game, talking to the daughter in every place she appears the option to give her the chocolates to fix the =3 rep *never* appears.

So if there is another step that needed other than simply buying them and offering them it needs to be spelled out better. If the player id supposed to be able to give them to her right after they get them then the code needs to be seriously bug-checked because it's a broken pile of crap now, which is a shame because I think the overall UI is good, and the story could be interesting in that the player may find a secret aboutu the boss he needs to unravel.

The game layout seems a lot like one a few months ago here, where the player was a con-man doubling as a bodyguard, but alas the dev in that game was fairly dumb and never backed up any files so as often happens in patreon there was a "disk failure".
Just as a side note, you have to give her the flowers, not the candy. I made that same mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just as a side note, you have to give her the flowers, not the candy. I made that same mistake.
Blah.. I could have sworn it said something about candy in there.. My bad, well now maybe the game ill have more stuff to do!

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
In the CGI there are two scenes I haven't been able to trigger yet, both with the wife

- Help her stretch in the gym
- Massage her shoulders while she's naked in the pool

Anyone unlocked those?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
In the CGI there are two scenes I haven't been able to trigger yet, both with the wife

- Help her stretch in the gym
- Massage her shoulders while she's naked in the pool

Anyone unlocked those?
1-First you need to peek her while she is traning.
2-At monday 9 A.M Go to their bathroom

How i do to save? I can't exit to the game... what key i have to use?
Press ESC to save the game or exit

Reactions: Papa Ernie

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
I downloaded game but there's a problem, game is only 64 bit but I need 32 bit, can you give me link to 32bit verios of the game?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Game works great for me. I just got a $100,000 raise for all the great I did in their extra bedroom. The daughter and I are now happily married and expecting our first child. My boss is now more like a brother and the wife is very charming even willing to give herself to me when her daughter is away and I am lonely. We live in a mansion and I drive a Porsche 911 GT3.

I wonder what buttons you guys are pushing to not be able to get through this game. Oh wait, I'm just being delusional...
And $100 is ~5790 Rubles, but according to my phone, we're in Cincinnati.
Lmfao. too funny

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes