at433

Oct 20, 2017
not sure about presents either, maybe not implemented yet.

both girls are smoking hot especially the russian trophy wife, all renders involving her behind are exceptionally well done.
lil gal's face could use some more work though i think to be on par with moms

and i think thats way too much guesswork in finding write answers and timings to progress the game, excessive grind is just what it is, dont make game any better.

but overall i think its one of the best ones in this forum like BB and other top games.

p.s. and stop whining about bad translation guys, help him or sign off really, not cool

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Anyone know how to unpack this game to get at the cg files. I tried the asset unpacker but I could not unpack the ress file with the images.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 73811

Overview:

this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Updated: 2018-March-01
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 2 v2.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
:

Change-Logs:

Cheats:

<Chapter 1>

<Chapter 2>

CGs episode 1 and 2?

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save from second day of this version? mine is bugged and i get stuck on sleep screen on first day

at433

Oct 20, 2017
do you also know how to get the sleepy pills? and in the bathroom at night?
i didnt get sleepy pills, is it actually available or planned for future updates?
not sure which bathroom at night scene, if elena->bill bj is mon->tue 00:00

you can just extract all texture2d renders from game folder by unity studio see if you've missed any

Reactions: Ironfire
W

witchervish124

I can't load the game, only sound is coming but no grafics, even game window is not opening....Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Reactions: FrostWrym

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Fixed OP, Updated Tags/Genre, Added New Cover Art/Samples, Added Cheating Instructions.
Holy crap, I actually made both sense AND a difference, Thanks for clarifying v.03 is Ep 1. I sympathize with any mod trying to keep the uploaders on point in their posts. I sympathize with uploaders being held to ridiculously high standards for initial post, but the system works when it's done right.
Thanks @Bloo for clarity

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me or sometimes when you interact with someone there is a possible action to be taken ( the "?" icon) but it appear and disappear in a split-second?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
guys some of you guys are nitpicking these bugs...it's an alpha build. granted he had a lot of bumps on the road to this point going from sandbox to vn to sandbox again, but this is the correct direction for the game and this update shows effort. some variables probably need to be tweaked for balance issues, but some of you guys are just whining for no reason. everyone was crying about sympathy until someone played the game and figured out that taking showers helped with it. russian games are grindy(big brother, second happiness, every qsp game in existence, etc.); get over it.

it really detracts from the real problems, like the mac issue or the game not loading on some rigs. and the last several pages are all questions that have been answered before a bunch of times. the search button is there for a reason.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes