dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Wait, theres an incest tag here that I didn't notice before but I don't see any incest patch in OP.
I played this a long time ago, is there new characters or some naming thing going on?

Reactions: sdfa

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Should patching this file: _is-OMN8M.tmp \ PatchData \ Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.0 WIN_Data \ StreamingAssets \ intro2.xdelta "_ last a few tens of minutes?
It depends on your hardware(RAM-CPU-HDD or SSD).I installed the update in 5 minutes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ok... so... I don't try to sound toxic or negative, but hear me out. The game was released like in spring 2017 and yet there is no actual sex in it. In adult game. No sex. Like really? - almoust two f*cking years and none?! The games ends in that period of time or so (like "Acting Lessons", "Depraved Awakening", "Dreams of Desire" and more recently "Twists of My Life" etc) and this was good games - storywise and with sex content. But maaaaaan... not this one.
And the narrative is so sloooow. For instance - was there any blowjobs like 3 updates before? Nope... is there any sex scenes (other then one ridiculas anal) - Nope... and the game was out like 2 years now. Jeeeez.
And yea I know, that technically there is "vaginal sex" in game... for those of you who didn't know - it's with unknown asian girl, whom has popped out from out of nowhere, like a f*cking RKO - no background or story and quite frankly was createt only to justify tag "vaginal sex". But no sex with Elena or Chris... oh no.. no no no... for f*ck sake...
Now I really get why people just given up on this game:cautious:
not to mention its 10 fucking GB

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
MC gets further with everybody than Elena... And nothing new with sister 2 updates in a row after such an important event, it's ridiculous. I'll just wait again.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
5 endings at the some events (Christina)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after that, everything is very simple

zodiac89

Nov 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "bobbo69, post: 1651746, member: 74136"] Я не знаю, мужчина, я смотрю на все эти фотографии Кристины, и вау, я думаю, что я влюблен :любить::любить::любить:[/ QUOTE]
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Ok... so... I don't try to sound toxic or negative, but hear me out. The game was released like in spring 2017 and yet there is no actual sex in it. In adult game. No sex. Like really? - almoust two f*cking years and none?! The games ends in that period of time or so (like "Acting Lessons", "Depraved Awakening", "Dreams of Desire" and more recently "Twists of My Life" etc) and this was good games - storywise and with sex content. But maaaaaan... not this one.
And the narrative is so sloooow. For instance - was there any blowjobs like 3 updates before? Nope... is there any sex scenes (other then one ridiculas anal) - Nope... and the game was out like 2 years now. Jeeeez.
And yea I know, that technically there is "vaginal sex" in game... for those of you who didn't know - it's with unknown asian girl, whom has popped out from out of nowhere, like a f*cking RKO - no background or story and quite frankly was createt only to justify tag "vaginal sex". But no sex with Elena or Chris... oh no.. no no no... for f*ck sake...
Now I really get why people just given up on this game:cautious:
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess, because of the success of BB and DmD which were extremely popular and in the case of BB extremely similar in the mechanics, story line slow burn, he though yeah I can milk this game and make tons of money. However to keep patreons you have to chuck in at least one or 2 sex scenes.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I can not trigger the new event, I have the one in the room with the sister, but for the others I can not, a person would have the walk? sorry for my English, I'm french ^^ :)

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes