Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I can not buy anything like the only one at the beginning for 50. The rest does not work right.
There are some similar problems.
It's the same on WIN / or WIN 10.
After 100 days, I did not come anywhere.

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Well. After playing 4 versions of this game over the last few months. Did anyone else notice some oddities of the house Mark is living in?

Here the things I kinda found weird:
View attachment 74868 View attachment 74869
So, in the corridor/hall. In the corner, is an elevator we never use. That and doesn't anyone find it strange for a house with only 2 levels to have an elevator? Is there some basement/sex dungeon we'll find in some later version? [I'd laugh if this actually happened.]

That and for a fairly luxurious home with a pool/bar/personal gym/home theater/great views and a spa room. Doesn't anyone find it strange there isn't a garage for a car?

So why mention these things? Well, maybe SuperAlex could end up adding some more rooms to move some characters into or have more events. Dependant entirely on if there are available art assets to pull such a thing off.

Possible yet, entirely reasonable room additions?
[Sauna] - It would entirely be plausible to have a character go unconscious in there deliberate or accidental for a event. That or this room could be a used to raise one of the many stats.
[Garage] - More places for events to happen and provides a point if SuperAlex wants Mark to exit the house to another location.
I suppose, there will be library (there is a picture "Do you like reading?") and maybe other rooms, there is also situation when Elena disapears for some time. She is somewhere in the mansion, but you can't find her.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Elena agree to change the maseur , but i dont know how to do this ?!! At 16:00 the masseur is inside with her.. What i do wrong ?

And can anyone could tell me is there any content with Cristina ? I mean except i help her with homework ( and dont let me put my hand on her legs ) , and i help her with training wer i can put my hand only on her leg.. i dont get anything else.

Reactions: VoodooBig

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Elena agree to change the maseur , but i dont know how to do this ?!! At 16:00 the masseur is inside with her.. What i do wrong ?

And can anyone could tell me is there any content with Cristina ? I mean except i help her with homework ( and dont let me put my hand on her legs ) , and i help her with training wer i can put my hand only on her leg.. i dont get anything else.
There's also a bathroom scene on Wednesday 10pm for Cristina. I think that may be it for now.

I'm a huge fan of Elena, but now I'm kinda warming up to Cristina. She looks good in her school uniform! Although her training uniform needs to go.

Reactions: Vyzov_IV_Rog

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
Does anyone have a schedule of events written down?
By what event can I buy pills?
Where and when can I cancel the masseuse?
I ask for help where and when.

Lp

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
The game crashes a lot even When i start the game. I am talking about episode one 0.3v. Even if the game starts after that most of the image doesn't render very well. Attaching error logs

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
So all i can do is eat /sleep / and only massage with oil Elena ass ? And on pool to kiss her ? 1.6 GB for 2 scenes ? What a waste .. too bad the game have potential.. but without a decent walktrough and someting more... people loose interest. Is the second time i get disapointed by this game.. And as a sugestion .. the developer maybe will improve those stats.. loosing 2 hours a day too eat.. is kind a boring. The dude loose his energy/mood and other thing too easy... Half of time you need to take care of those ..

Reactions: Titotiger

Barricade

May 13, 2017
So all i can do is eat /sleep / and only massage with oil Elena ass ? And on pool to kiss her ? 1.6 GB for 2 scenes ? What a waste .. too bad the game have potential.. but without a decent walktrough and someting more... people loose interest. Is the second time i get disapointed by this game.. And as a sugestion .. the developer maybe will improve those stats.. loosing 2 hours a day too eat.. is kind a boring. The dude loose his energy/mood and other thing too easy... Half of time you need to take care of those ..
Ass massage, pool kiss, pool breast foundling, wednesday goodnight kiss or goodnight ass slaping, monday morning bathtub massage and saturday breakfast fork event ;)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
compare to other games chapter 2 that aint not so much.
Would not be a problem , ( For me its good that a game
build up qualitive ) if only time between updates dont take
4 a 5 months.

Reactions: JamesTheMan

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone have answer how to start game without crashing?? Every time I start The game only crash nothing else happens.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes