• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Aug 22, 2018
aww maaaaan,another update with ton of cliffhangers....and if the rumors are true this will be even bigger disapointment than the tyrant....

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have somebody a save it would be nice when it is from 0.14 and the massage is working !!! (and without other problems)

I tried my save and the massage is not working I told him this as I asked about 0.14 archivements and hoped he patched it for the next version (and it is not).

Or is it possible that you can cheat in game so that it work?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
1) Quest Dream come true in status to be continued or not? I finish her in walktrough, but not understand finish or not.
2) Elena not come, in monday come Annie it all, and more nobody... Your save.
3) Marriage with Elena or not in our fotosession, no difference i think.
Dreams come true finished.
I dunno, I went to sleep at 3 so Annie didn't woke me up.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
aww maaaaan,another update with ton of cliffhangers....and if the rumors are true this will be even bigger disapointment than the tyrant....
You kidding right? Game in develop more than 1.5 year. It's already disapointment, this guy just milking patreon, add 2 scene in month.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Don't know if anyone noticed.
On the 2nd photoshoot, in the bedroom, Elena wears a sexy white lengerie, after you finished the photoshoot and Elena asked you what reward you would like if you pick Handjob, Elena wears the wedding dress again.

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

Reactions: yakusa
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes