CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Ok, wtf is going on with this game? All the reviews are either 1 star horrible or 5 star greatest game ever played.

Is this fappable or not?!
It's Rusian style, the grind it's real without a cheat mod.
Quite slow progress but the reward it's good at the end.
It's not harem style full of thirsty sluts.

steven brown

Jun 29, 2017
Ok, wtf is going on with this game? All the reviews are either 1 star horrible or 5 star greatest game ever played.

Is this fappable or not?!
Can you fap to just good CG? then yes, otherwise the english dialogue is so poorly written you have to auto-correct a lot of it yourself which might put you off.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Great renders, but grindfest+Engrish.
Can you fap to just good CG? then yes, otherwise the english dialogue is so poorly written you have to auto-correct a lot of it yourself which might put you off.
It's very grindy. Even with the cheats.
Alright, thanks everyone. I'll give this one a pass. Sounds to me like the game could really benefit from the Visual Novel treatment.

Reactions: chibby

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Does this game have animations? Like you know not just picture slide but sex animations and stuff.. I have been disappointed with some other games before.
The renders and the animations are great..

Because it is Russian?
Well.. they are all known for huge grinding style.. like most of the QSP engine games.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
good lord can someone please post a toreent or even better tell me who i need to get my wife to blow in order to get a patch?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
good lord can someone please post a toreent or even better tell me who i need to get my wife to blow in order to get a patch?
Post a picture with her and maybe you ll have more luck finding someone.

From what I heard patches were quite buggy.. v15 didn't had any bug because wasn't stable I think.
The mod asked us for help with testing but there was no release for that.

Reactions: HereThereBeMonsters
Oct 31, 2018
Post a picture with her and maybe you ll have more luck finding someone.

From what I heard patches were quite buggy.. v15 didn't had any bug because wasn't stable I think.
The mod asked us for help with testing but there was no release for that.
Dirty bastard. Seems as though I like the way you think though. Still... dirty bastard.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes