ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Misleading, AlexKam links steal from mine CG post which is the CG link from OP.
I would try and get the Main Post updated. I see CG V12 so I never clicked into that link, I start at the back of the thread and move forwards until I find a link for download. I would rather support the person who did the work, but I had no idea.

Reactions: ps123

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
is it just me or the game is so big ( gigabyte ) that for some reason the game is unplayable and crash often ( fyoi) i'm using a mac and playing via wine ( v14 and 15 were working for me) ??????

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
having problem starting the scene where Chris visits the MC
im talking to bill about the the job twice and finishing it twice but still nothing...
btw the job he is referring to is the iCloud one right?

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Is it really a bad point of view? not for everyone but you can't make everyone happy..
At the end it's not all about the money or the fame, it's his game, everyone it's free to pledge or not on his patreon or play the game.. and he is free to write his feelings not to follow others.. I kinda respect that.
Dude did you not read his post? He was responding to a post about the developer not making enough money and simply stated it was his own fault for putting unpopular things in the game so you keep making the same argument he was making by stating the DEVELOPER did it but you're aiming your argument at him like it's his fault for people not liking the developments fetishes. Dang!

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
Is it really a bad point of view? not for everyone but you can't make everyone happy..
At the end it's not all about the money or the fame, it's his game, everyone it's free to pledge or not on his patreon or play the game.. and he is free to write his feelings not to follow others.. I kinda respect that.
That wasn't my point which seems to have eluded you. You need only keep most people happy in order to remain popular but like I said in my first post, the developer by introducing unpopular things in his games is the reason why he has a lack of funding. So like it or not him making the MC's sister a slut cost him patrons and money.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Dude did you not read his post? He was responding to a post about the developer not making enough money and simply stated it was his own fault for putting unpopular things in the game so you keep making the same argument he was making by stating the DEVELOPER did it but you're aiming your argument at him like it's his fault for people not liking the developments fetishes. Dang!
That wasn't my point which seems to have eluded you. You need only keep most people happy in order to remain popular but like I said in my first post, the developer by introducing unpopular things in his games is the reason why he has a lack of funding. So like it or not him making the MC's sister a slut cost him patrons and money.
jezz..
Indeed that was one reason, I know that and I really respect his choice to continue with the slut sister route, quite sure he knew that will happen after 1st update when he teased the sister-bill relationship. I'm sick of romance VNs, drama queens or money whore devs..
I said that I like his game because it's different compared most of the other games where everything it's pink, life is good, all women are addicted to huge cocks, you can fuck half of town with 2 clicks without any remorse.

Didn't said anything about his earnigs and I didn't said the slut sister did or did not affect his earnings, actually I didn't said anything about his earnings.. and about that.. I would say the biggest problem in his game was his English.. it's better now but was really bad in his 1st updates and his renders were not that good, not even close to his renders and animations right now.
Don't care if X dev is making XXXXXX$$$ and others less or more or ratings etc.. I'll download the game if there's a connection between me and the story/gameplay/characters.

There was and still is a huge war between the NTR and non NTR fans.. like it or not every girl/wife/sister/brother/husband/friend or anyone else you love as friend or more it's free to fuck with any other person.. it's up to you if you like to be cucked or move on.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I do not know if you already knew, but it is possible to repeat the event with Cristina in the MC room. Just invite her to sleep in your room, when you help her with the gym, the same event of oral sex ... ^^

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Oh geez more NTR whining.

Super Alex is doing very well considering the cost of living in Russia. The "unpopular things" isn't the reason why he's not making more.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes