VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
You have vision problems. The post was 2 June at 10 am. Now 10 June 13 hours days. It's been 8 days and 3 hours. And was supposed to be may 1-2. He and then lingered :)

One thing message, and another release! The report comes on the day of the last release!!!

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
One thing message, and another release! The report comes on the day of the last release!!!

Only fools do that. Read his promise in the patreon page. He will release version 17, for example, on June 11. And what, until July 11 next month to wait for another update ? You're brainless. He is obliged to release him 1-2-3 July, not 11. His delay is not our problem.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Only fools do that. Read his promise in the patreon page. He will release version 17, for example, on June 11. And what, until July 11 next month to wait for another update ? You're brainless. He is obliged to release him 1-2-3 July, not 11. His delay is not our problem.
Следи за языком! За это опоздание он извинился, стабильные релизы у него с 1 по 3 число. А как дальше будет? Понятия не имею. Но упирался отчёт - в недельное опоздание, с 3 числа прошлого релиза. Спорить, из-за нескольких часов я не буду. Когда утром, когда вечером...

Watch your language! Only this month he's late, and he apologized for that. Stable releases 2-3 day. Although now I don't know...

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Следи за языком! За это опоздание он извинился, стабильные релизы у него с 1 по 3 число. А как дальше будет? Понятия не имею. Но упирался отчёт - в недельное опоздание, с 3 числа прошлого релиза. Спорить, из-за нескольких часов я не буду. Когда утром, когда вечером...

Watch your language! Only this month he's late, and he apologized for that. Stable releases 2-3 day. Although now I don't know...
Не собираюсь! Фанаты Алекса - это то, из чего создан сам разработчик и контент к нему прилежащий - из говна. Это давно общепризнанный факт. Посмотри сколько незаконченного материала, взгляни на разброс в контенте и отсутствующую логику в игре. Я бы простил всё, если бы был сценарий, изменения геймплея и качественные, пусть и не количественные обновления, а пока, этого не существует в природе.

I'm not! Fans of Alex - this is what created the developer and the content to it adjacent - shit. This has long been a recognized fact. Look how much unfinished material, look at the spread in the content and the missing logic in the game. I would forgive everything if there was a scenario, changes of a gameplay and qualitative, let and not quantitative updates, and for now, it doesn't exist in the nature.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Не собираюсь! Фанаты Алекса - это то, из чего создан сам разработчик и контент к нему прилежащий - из говна. Это давно общепризнанный факт. Посмотри сколько незаконченного материала, взгляни на разброс в контенте и отсутствующую логику в игре. Я бы простил всё, если бы был сценарий, изменения геймплея и качественные, пусть и не количественные обновления, а пока, этого не существует в природе.

I'm not! Fans of Alex - this is what created the developer and the content to it adjacent - shit. This has long been a recognized fact. Look how much unfinished material, look at the spread in the content and the missing logic in the game. I would forgive everything if there was a scenario, changes of a gameplay and qualitative, let and not quantitative updates, and for now, it doesn't exist in the nature.
This is his first game, what did you want?

Just like I said! The release will be for 5 hours today!!!

Hello!
I'm Already making a final build and soon (after uploading to the mirrors) version will be available for download.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
It happens, but doing the ending in version 18 is a milestone of cynicism and spitting in the face of fans.
I would not say so, in this release 500 images, and in the past 158, the difference is big + animation! I think that's why there were delays. :unsure:

tidu

Jan 6, 2019
Is there any way to update v0.16 to 0.17, no need to reload from the beginning? 9gb is a large capacity

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If Lucky Mark is 10.4GB, newest update: v17 its going to be more then 3-4gb on that 10gb game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If Lucky Mark is 10.4GB, newest update: v17 its going to be more then 3-4gb on that 10gb game.

Yer he stated this one would be about 13 to 15 GB download in total and that was when he started making the update. As it's in his words larger update than usual I'm guessing it will be closer to 15 GB mark could be wrong tho.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes