Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
only links posted by dev is yandex a dodgey looking russian download site. I brouht a years mega premium just for downloading this game and he pull this

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
fauxplayer Is sorting the upload out with other uploaders. Please be patient it will be update here as soon as its available. Trust me yandex looks like its full of stds we are doing you a favor. Right i am off to bed i look even worse than usual and as i usually look like sloth from the goonies got hate fucked by freddy krueger thats saying something

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Dont blame me, the staff or the uploaders. Games huge and hes used the worst upload site imaginable. The team are working on it. And from experience of posting games on this site people moaning results in staff or uploaders making people wait longer. It also results in the paying supporters refusing to post the updates. I used to provide dreams of desire updates minute it came out. And in the end after months of abuse I stopped bothering. The staff and uploaders are brilliant here and normally very quick when handed links. But this game is a huge size and has been uploaded to an aweful site.

Reactions: Krull and Jayepex

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Dont blame me, the staff or the uploaders. Games huge and hes used the worst upload site imaginable. The team are working on it. And from experience of posting games on this site people moaning results in staff or uploaders making people wait longer. It also results in the paying supporters refusing to post the updates. I used to provide dreams of desire updates minute it came out. And in the end after months of abuse I stopped bothering. The staff and uploaders are brilliant here and normally very quick when handed links. But this game is a huge size and has been uploaded to an aweful site.
I would download this in a couple of minutes and reload it on google, it would be faster! :cautious:
The speed with Yandex I have 100 Mbit/second

Reactions: Krull

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right however there are rules here. We do not post dev links into threads. As that Jams up the devs download links. We are already pirating a devs game not really fair to screw over paying supporters by tanking the download speeds. The games huge, yandex is slow as hell, fauxplayer and myself do not like the looks of yandex so another uploader with a yandex account is dealing with it. If you can not wait for the link feel free to continue spamming the thread and incur the anger of staff. Or better yet spend 30 dollars and pay for the links.

Reactions: Krull

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Right however there are rules here. We do not post dev links into threads. As that Jams up the devs download links. We are already pirating a devs game not really fair to screw over paying supporters by tanking the download speeds. The games huge, yandex is slow as hell, fauxplayer and myself do not like the looks of yandex so another uploader with a yandex account is dealing with it. If you can not wait for the link feel free to continue spamming the thread and incur the anger of staff. Or better yet spend 30 dollars and pay for the links.
I'm just offering to help. I would do it quickly, in a private message! And there already publish, on what servers will be convenient to you... What can I say? Suffer further! I'll go to bed then.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes