Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Over 12 gigs zipped, damn. What about unzipped?

Is this worth spending the time to download?
Have you played the game / have the saves from before? If yes, then play the finishing scenes (the new content is like 10 minutes long)
If you have not played the game previously, then just wait for the CG rip. The game's strength is its renders, there is absolutely no need to play the game as it will leave you disappointed.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Have you played the game / have the saves from before? If yes, then play the finishing scenes (the new content is like 10 minutes long)
If you have not played the game previously, then just wait for the CG rip. The game's strength is its renders, there is absolutely no need to play the game as it will leave you disappointed.
Yes is Right, you can better play Version 17 as this here. Then end is disappointed :confused:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The game had its issues but I still enjoyed it....its extremely bloated for sure and the translation needs work. His renders and animations are fantastic but I can't help but think he left too much unfinished. Some of the past events seemed to set up for something hot and then he did nothing with them. Jessica was left in limbo aswell.
I can't wait to see what his next project is.:)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The game is not bad, and the renders are excellent. The grind though, is terrible. I couldn't play without the mod past the 1st 1/2h.

With the mod, it's much better. You just concentrate on the character grind which is OK for such a sandbox game.

About the file size, have you played The Twist? Graphics are more compressed than LM but uncompressed it is still 10GB and it's fully animated. The author of LM claims he would not compress the graphics to keep maximum quality, however I am sure that a 50% compression would hardly have been noticed.

I'm kind of glad this is over. I liked the scenes and the progression (and yes I'm an anal freak) but if the story continued for too long it could have easily been just boring new scenes.

The author can start making to make a less grindy game now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
And so it ends... lol

I think I'll just wait for a CG rip also since from some of the reaction here it's not worth bothering downloading to see how this rushed ending finishes.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes