Nov 13, 2017
I really like this game, the CG is really good and the game play is kind of fun too, the only thing I would say is enough with the teasing, let the poor MC get laid already...XD

I have a few suggestions but I will put them in spoiler for those who haven't got to these parts yet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is that in v3.0 or the next 3.1?

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
when try to something my stats always go lower. giving flowers candies it doesnt rise my relation are there any cheat avaible cuz i spend 40 days and i can able to do put oil blonde?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
when try to something my stats always go lower. giving flowers candies it doesnt rise my relation are there any cheat avaible cuz i spend 40 days and i can able to do put oil blonde?
Always read properly the OP (first page) of any thread if u are looking for walkthrough/cheats/changelogs/more info/saves/patchs before asking questions mate, if the OP doesnt have it, then ask here. Like the OP says:

Cheats:
1- Make a save file.
2- Open the save file e.g: Save01.lm with Notepad (Notepad++ is better)
3- Edit the values you want to change (They're all in plain English).
4- Save and load the file.

Cheers!

Reactions: Darkaura

matsuftw

Jan 28, 2018
sorry but its no sense i cant do nothing i cant fuck i can touch only elena its no sense ;( i hope in a update

M

meandana

This game doesn't appear to be working properly on my PC. I think my UI is incomplete, i can't trigger certain actions

Does anyone know how fix this ?

Edit: NVM. I had a old version of the game that was buggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This games grind is insane. Too bad as the renders are very good. And the core gameplay is quite good in the style of Big Brother. You have to write a 1000 page essay for the daughter just to ask her show anything, and even after that you have to persuade her. This is 4 sessions of 6 hours of work assuming you are at 80+ morale when you start it. This needs to be toned down.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
As others have mentioned, this game is extremely grindy. But I can live with that as long as it's a true sandbox game. By that I mean, if I can spend a bunch of game days (lol or weeks more likely) building stats by chatting up the girls and helping them and working to make money without missing any content, that's fair. I don't mind stat-building in a true sandbox game in which I can try again if my stats/luck aren't high enough the first time around, but searching out every possible scenario along the way will make me rage-quit (for example, should I watch TV for two hours to improve my mood or only one hour just in case Character X is somewhere important that I might miss?). After playing for awhile, my question is:

Are there any events in this game that can be permanently missed if you're not in the right place at the right time on the right day?

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Are there any events in this game that can be permanently missed if you're not in the right place at the right time on the right day?
Nope. All the events functionally happen in a 1 week loop.

That being said. There are some chain events that function like dominos. So the first event must be triggered before the 2nd event starts.

Many of the situational scenes are triggered as such. So if you are looking for an event and don't seem to find it. You'll be looking for some type of event sometime to trigger it.

*Hint* This is where you need to actually talk to the other characters or be there at breakfast.
There is a solid reason why game design wise, why you need to eat in the morning and the talking to the characters rises the relationship level.

Otherwise, there might be some players that do nothing but stat grind and don't bother to interact with the characters to progress any of the events.

Reactions: fauxplayer
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes