Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
guys I'm massaging the lady in the balcony, Then I I picked take out dick as choice .... a button ' Act Now ' Popped up so mark can masturbate .... but i'm just stuck there can't do anything ?
Click above the first cam symbol

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
guys I'm massaging the lady in the balcony, Then I I picked take out dick as choice .... a button ' Act Now ' Popped up so mark can masturbate .... but i'm just stuck there can't do anything ?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how to earn money
With Bill's work :
Go to master's bedroom when Bill is on his bed (not when when he is watching TV)
Ask him for a job
Go to your desk
Work and work on computer (several hours)
When the job is done, go back to see Bill

zach36

Sep 16, 2017
Guys when I watch the movie with the daughter I always fail at the third star even if I touch at the fifth picture ... x')

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
i thought it might be more content on this version but there is none i guess or i didnt able to trigger it lmao

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
Then go to her room (higher is when she is available) and choose task.
View attachment 94792
Go to your computer and do work and when you have finished it you can go back to take your reward XD
I somehow never got this whole event.
Maybe my savegame does not work anymore and this event is necessary for buying her the movies cause they are also not available in the shop although I did see the BJ and talked to C at breakfast about it.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes