Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
I have a cheat mod activated and it added all the rooms to the bottom of my screen, except for the hallways. It appears I need the hallways to complete some tasks and I can't get to them.

Any ideas?

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
View attachment 238033

Overview:
this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-05
Release Date: 2019-04-05
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 15.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (8.79GB)
Win: - - - -
Win (Split): -

Patches: - - -
Extras: - - - CHEAT SHEET
Links shared by @engineon, Unofficial patches by @KeinBa

I'm trying to activate the "Dreams Come true" with Elena thread...and It's not happening. Anyone get that one done...?

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
I cannot get usher to talk to me in garage after sister arrives and he never shows up in his room either

I'm having similar issues, i was able to resolve this by changing one of the zari commands to "1" in the cheat mod. I think it was the debt command.

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
HI, can anyone tell me how to get the 22:00 BJ from chirstine to advance the girlfriend quest, can't activate it at all many trys. Thanks

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
Like I posted above I'm finding multiple (what I assume to be) glitches that are hard to resolve in the game.

1. I couldn't get Jess to show up for date 2 or 3 (without modding the game in the save file). Once I hit the "I'll drive you home" button it just goes back to the house as 20:00, if I skip forward to 0200 in the garage no Jess.

2. A similar issue now exists with Christina (Chris, Kris), when I get to the end of the party and hit continue it just leaves the party and I'm at 20:00 in the pool area with no Christina to be found.

3. Now when I want to spend time with Zari in the house she never shows at 1300 or ever.

How do I rectify these issues? I can't get a date with Christina after the house party no matter what I do.

Jorge Neto

Jun 2, 2018
Every time is this, every update has to download the whole game, please work on the update packages, is huge the game.

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
HI, can anyone tell me how to get the 22:00 BJ from chirstine to advance the girlfriend quest, can't activate it at all many trys. Thanks
Yep, cant get the Monday 23:00 event to activate. pretty sure it's because of the above not working

bigchief

Mar 11, 2018
Ok I may well be overlooking something but where do I find Annie? Paid for her flights, when I try to phone her it says 'I can just talk to her' but can't find her anywhere??

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nice work Krull, I really love this game, but for some reason, this was the least content of all updates, I realize it's tons of work to accomplish such game in a month and do appreciate all or any of it, and am not complaining, just giving my opinion, only three events with Elena and that's it :(

Reactions: Krull
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes