3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kunx99

Feb 26, 2024
The first quest I think you can use the female guards troop (or go to the village center)
As for the second, is it the tunnel under the mountains? (let me know what was the last step, just to be sure)
Thank you for replying....yes is under
The first quest I think you can use the female guards troop (or go to the village center)
As for the second, is it the tunnel under the mountains? (let me know what was the last step, just to be sure)
thank you for your reply....yes it is under the mountains

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
how can i reach the west after ghost and witch quest? I tryed it with mermaid, but it was repeatable scene only. :(

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Can we stop setting the safety of area's back to red in the future? It makes clearing out area's completely pointless since in 2 seconds you're literally back to square 1.

What about setting it so after you clear it to green the new minimum becomes yellow or something? The way it's now done is too much

bluesunny

Jun 12, 2020
A few more powerful commands for gallery/grinding

Unlock the whole gallery:
galleryunlock = [1]*len(galleryunlock)

Set all crafting "materials" to a value (replace X with the value):
upmatnb = [X]*len(upmatnb)

Set all crafting "components" to a value (replace X with the value):
crftmatnb = [X]*len(crftmatnb)

The crafting commands go through the respective arrays and set every item to that value. That doesn't necessarily unlock the item in the UI, but anything that needs it will still consume it even if it's not visible.
I can't seem to open the console, despite setting it to True, any ideas why that could be?

Reactions: AlexHaze87 and Hmen

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Thank you for replying....yes is under

thank you for your reply....yes it is under the mountains
You have to find a hidden spot in the western part of the second map (there's 3 possible locations I guess), search for a clue in one of these.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How to reaccess the west once you become a vampire? I am in an endless battle with zombie hoards...
You have to find a hidden spot in the western part of the second map (there's 3 possible locations I guess), search for a clue in one of these.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Can we stop setting the safety of area's back to red in the future? It makes clearing out area's completely pointless since in 2 seconds you're literally back to square 1.

What about setting it so after you clear it to green the new minimum becomes yellow or something? The way it's now done is too much
The safety of a location depends on the safety of surrounding locations (if all locations are green around a location, it only lose 1% per night, but if a location around has low safety, it will add +1% )

So in short, starting building safety in a dangerous zone will be nearly impossible, better build it up from a safer spot.

bluesunny

Jun 12, 2020
How do you make it back west? I assume you need the werewolves to be ordered around, but I cannot find Artemis anywhere after "recruiting" her.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes