3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
uploaded 0.11.6, currently doing a deep play through from the start, tested up to end of chapter 5 (dwarves and duergars) so if you find bugs before that, then let me know for sure. Else maybe wait until I release 0.11.7, i will test up to the new stuff (probably by the end of the weekend)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Yea mine is getting an error as well right after the Noble Eva or whatever her name is mentioned the Human troops it started saying unexpected error occured "str" has no code its kinda weird that it started doing that out of nowhere because I got the godesses blessing for strength quite a long time before that. Idk if that has anything to do with it but jeez im just full of problems huh? lol
str means string (text in coding language, so it's not about strenght) check up the last version, 11.6, i played up to the end of the outpost, cleared many bugs so it might help (hopefully there's not a bug that is carried from previous error)

zerrrrr

Jun 18, 2024
I downloaded the new version (0.11.6), it keeps giving me an error message in the same part, after defeating the necromancer and starting the human invasion, every time I go to the map the error appears. as well as when I want to assign troops.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
how do i get my allies to look for the hidden tunnel to find the mayor?? how do i block the gnolls from the area??
for gnoll blckade you need to give your ally specific task in the forest location. And for mayor pass the same but don`t remember exact place

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
playing dice with barthender gives skipable error(just in case mb it affects smth)
every time? If yes, can you send me a screenshot of the error (or your save file in dm)

I'll check the necro crystal bug, it was reported couple of time (currently doing a full play through to find random bugs, I'm nearly at this part)

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
there used to be bug with them.Do you play newest version?If you completed all other quest go to bottom right mountain and fight with duegars.Also there will be bear woman event connected to that
did bear woman, got dwarf blacksmith, need to finish outposts, only fights at southern mountain.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes