2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Korekt12

Oct 17, 2018
The base was made on tyranobuilder, so it was so bugged and limited, and we wanted to improve the overall look, reduce the long dialogues (most people seemed annoyed with that) and improve the gameplay.

On that, we're still not set on the gameplay, we'll improve the battle/luck parts, this is still 0.1 afterall and we'll add game mechanics in the next 2 releases, then we might adapt stuff based on the constructive critics.

And yeah, for those who wonder, it's Lucky monster and not Lucky goblin, so I think you can get the idea out of it ;)
//Not relevant to what You said above, just wanted to tag You

Tried to pass through this bug on 2 different versions.
0.11.6 and 0.11.3
Occurs after trying to reach crystal in the swamp crypt after 2nd talk to Laena
Attempts to ignore the bug keeps me looped.
Is there any workaround? Game is awesome, im hooked, and i want to progress. Let me know if i can be of any further help to resolve this.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
no and no
I that case you need to lure duegars by sending ally with special task. Or fight with any random duegar(preferably in location below southern mountain).Eventually you should meet their leader.Bearwoman should have event in mines above northern mountains

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
//Not relevant to what You said above, just wanted to tag You

Tried to pass through this bug on 2 different versions.
0.11.6 and 0.11.3
Occurs after trying to reach crystal in the swamp crypt after 2nd talk to Laena
Attempts to ignore the bug keeps me looped.
Is there any workaround? Game is awesome, im hooked, and i want to progress. Let me know if i can be of any further help to resolve this.
It`s bug dev will fix it soon

Reactions: Korekt12

deanlundy

Feb 25, 2018
Help this happens everytime I am trying to sleep after giving tinker the 5 spider sacks.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "system.rpyc", line 9572, in script call
File "system.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "system.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "system.rpyc", line 10343, in script
File "D:\MEGA\MEGAsync Uploads\MEGAsync Downloads\LuckyMonster-0.11.3-pc\LuckyMonster-0.11-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Lucky Monster 0.11
Fri Jun 28 14:20:12 2024

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I've update 0.11.7:

Should fix a lot of reported bugs, try it out. If you still have some bugs tag me again, thanks for understanding.

(also if you have discord, you can check the game discord, i reply faster there when needed and news are updated there (when fixed version or updates are released:

Reactions: Korekt12

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
I've update 0.11.7:

Should fix a lot of reported bugs, try it out. If you still have some bugs tag me again, thanks for understanding.

(also if you have discord, you can check the game discord, i reply faster there when needed and news are updated there (when fixed version or updates are released:
One small bug.When you try to build monster lair without having enough blood game crushes.If blood is enough then no problem.

And another moment,not sure if it`s error or I just read quest in wrong way. After discovering sectert of patrolling from ice mage,I send army to the broken part of road but it`s still being intercepted(on day 2)

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
got the new patch 11.7, but i still don't understand how to get past
Good morning, does anyone know how I can pass this mission and can give me tips on how to complete it? View attachment 3772242
I've update 0.11.7:

any tips on how to get passed this point?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What does the Red Exclamation point mean? I havent been able to figure it out. Right now im at the part where you have to blow up the hole in the sewer and Idril goes missing. I dont know if it relates to either of those things. Oh and it only shows up if I have Soka as my partner.

Last edited:

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
My werewolfs where killed before they could complete their task. I started to breed them but now they vanished ans I'm stuck in here.

How do i fix this?

1.png

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
My werewolfs where killed before they could complete their task. I started to breed them but now they vanished ans I'm stuck in here.

How do i fix this?

View attachment 3811285
I dont know how to get to the devs discord but we are probably better off tryna get answers there. Not many people help each other on this thread. Im not that far yet so thats why I cant help you. I just got the goofy looking lord in power in the city.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
any more kobold content? ability to get kobold or harpy armies? i did the sound based bit with the kobolds...then they never showed up again

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
Ok so I ran into another what could be considered bug/error. When the werewolves are sent to help with the tunnels I completely made the tunnels safe and they got it 20% complete but next day it says they are all wiped out and no units are left and they never appear on the map again anywhere. So now i am kind of locked in place even though they shouldn't have been killed in the first place.
yea,it`s old bug.Just accamulate more of them before sending anywhere.Feed and mate button should be on.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
yea,it`s old bug.Just accamulate more of them before sending anywhere.Feed and mate button should be on.
Yea I was able to play for a little while longer. I found Idril and the vampire princess but the I got unexpected error and it wouldnt allow me to ignore it and go forward so I had to stop unfortunately. I will probably wait for the next update to play again when some of these bugs have been resolved.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
how do you get the green blood or whatever, I did the lamia blacksmith BS before starting goblin origin, is that a softlock? or is there a way to find another lamia. I have been fighting in different areas of the mountains for some time now, trying both goblin and orc bodies.

How do i do the dwarf outposts up top, i lured the duergar to the bottom one and destroyed it, how do I do the others.

no hints just pure answers

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes