2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
whats the right order to show dominance over zana? i have to prove to goblin1 that she obeys but it seems all interactions are wrong Oo

Alfa23

Jul 15, 2024
Hello, could someone help me with the following missions?

-Finish the part of Eliseo
-Meet the duergars

Thanks

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
Hello, could someone help me with the following missions?

-Finish the part of Eliseo
-Meet the duergars

Thanks
To meet duergars you need to runaway from them during battle or lure them with all at the bottom rifgt location.Also there used to be bug in previous version.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
hm now I see. In the top of forum still old version. New one is 11.7 and link is on previous pages.That why so many mix in people complains

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well that helped me get through the error but now im losing my mind trying to catch this second stupid fuckin necromantic crystal. I only got 1 ally at the moment so its like impossible to catch the damn thing with all stupid zombies around.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
Well that helped me get through the error but now im losing my mind trying to catch this second stupid fuckin necromantic crystal. I only got 1 ally at the moment so its like impossible to catch the damn thing with all stupid zombies around.
Visit goblin lair. They should join

Alfa23

Jul 15, 2024
What's up people, I have a problem, I'm stuck for days in the mission of:
-Finish Eliseo's part.
-Deal with the dwarf outposts secretly or meet with the duengar.

I can't find the duengar and I don't know how to deal with the dwarven outposts either.

Can someone help me?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Idril's Blindness attack is bugged it makes you miss attacks instead of enemies. Unless thats what its meant to do but if thats the case the attack is pointless. I'll test it again to make sure but that is what it seemed to be doing. Oh and watch out guys if download 11.7 and use your save game it might erase all your fire bombs. For some reason all mine disappeared when I used the new version. Not really a huge deal just warning people.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What's up people, I have a problem, I'm stuck for days in the mission of:
-Finish Eliseo's part.
-Deal with the dwarf outposts secretly or meet with the duengar.

I can't find the duengar and I don't know how to deal with the dwarven outposts either.

Can someone help me?
Go to the Purple looking place on the map I think its called the deep underground or something. Kill a bunch of dark dwarfs until a female dark dwarf appears there, pass her line of questions and then she will help you attack the dwarven outposts. You have to put one of your allies on the places that show little outposts next to them I believe theres 4 of them. You also use the bear chick making her lure dwarf with 10 gold bars i believe. That part is a little bit of a process but relatively easy.

Last edited:

pedro313

Jan 14, 2020
hey guys need some help, does anyone knows how to reach the top of the mage tower, i'm stuck on fighting those four monsters ( the slime, lizzard, will o wisp and the brute orc or whatever ), i'm guessing it's got something to do with the order on wich i kill them, the the text before the fight says " As the thunder strikes first, the spirits leave this world. The weak ones are shattered, and brute force shall remain last.", I've tried killing will o wisp first, then slime, then lizzard and then the orc, i've also tried other orders but i'm not getting past this... anyone knows how to solve this ?

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
hey guys need some help, does anyone knows how to reach the top of the mage tower, i'm stuck on fighting those four monsters ( the slime, lizzard, will o wisp and the brute orc or whatever ), i'm guessing it's got something to do with the order on wich i kill them, the the text before the fight says " As the thunder strikes first, the spirits leave this world. The weak ones are shattered, and brute force shall remain last.", I've tried killing will o wisp first, then slime, then lizzard and then the orc, i've also tried other orders but i'm not getting past this... anyone knows how to solve this ?
How did you get to tower?I sent army to broken piece of road but knight catch it?

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
Lizard whisp slime troll. Used Zana and no whip and knives

Shakka98

Jul 24, 2024
So I have a bug, because in Markethill I only have the option:
- Materials Merchant
- Playing dice
- Sewer entrances (nothing there)
- Entrance to the Tavern (dice game).
- Entrance to the Lord's house (he is gone).
same here nothing works, can somebody help? :/

malcolmgraves117

Jul 25, 2024
Secret Armoury:
Find the spy in Merkant, you might have to wait a couple of days before new group appear​
I have been waiting and looking for a fight for a long time and nothing happend?
Needed help

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes