2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Sorry for coming here so late F95 stopped sending me notifications, so it looked like there was no new messages, weird...
I'll go back on the thread and check if I can help somehow (a reminder that the discord is the best way if you're stuck or find a bug: )

I also forgot to post the link to the Zana side chapter, so here it is:

PC:

Web:

main_menu.jpg

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
We also released the update
0.12 in early access on patreon and Itch.io.It will be available in less than 2 weeks ;)

up12.jpg

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I was struck the cave of enigma as I finished the quest of dwarf way before. How could I get the fire then? I mean the other than the flower?
You don't actually need to find the fire, you're looking for a green drop (which is also a monster drop) in the southernmost mountain location

kevins9817

Sep 2, 2024
absolutely a lovely game, got hooked from the start and could not stop playing, did run in to a lot of crashes unfortunately

kenichikage

Jan 28, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/pagemenu.rpy", line 5513, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'Card' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "pagemenu.rpyc", line 1281, in script call
  File "pagemenu.rpyc", line 5501, in script
  File "E:\Game\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Game\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Mon Sep  2 01:11:22 2024

how do i fix

Reactions: peter1212

kenichikage

Jan 28, 2022
You mean, in the cave at the beginning? (I taught you meant the sewer later). Then it's different, the goblin before give you a hint but it's tricky, if you play without sound you might miss it.
The cast iron is infidelity a bug, it will be fixed in 0.7, meanwhile I think you should be able to get some with the orc zombies.

As for the orange exclamation dot, orange are for side quest, green for allies action. But i forgot to prevent the dot for quest available only in full version, so that must be it.

As for the sewer, if you never entered in it, check in the lower city location, the grid is a button, I know it's not intuitive since it was never used before,we might change that retroactively. But if you already entered the place, it might be a bug, let me know where you are in the game

im playing version 12 and having problem with the sewer. It told me to become a goblin so i did but nothing is triggering

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea so far I have noticed bugs with the battle unexpected error occurs with certain enemies it appeared to be the zombies when they used a certain skill. Also I got an unexpected error also when trying to craft a love potion. Thats is it so far but i've only just started the new update so I will post about any others i come across.

Reactions: The void club

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
absolutely a lovely game, got hooked from the start and could not stop playing, did run in to a lot of crashes unfortunately
if you can, let me know where you've encountered crashes and which version you used, I'll try to fix them!

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Yea so far I have noticed bugs with the battle unexpected error occurs with certain enemies it appeared to be the zombies when they used a certain skill. Also I got an unexpected error also when trying to craft a love potion. Thats is it so far but i've only just started the new update so I will post about any others i come across.
Thanks! I'll add it to my list to review

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
im playing version 12 and having problem with the sewer. It told me to become a goblin so i did but nothing is triggering
I'll check it, maybe there's a problem with the buttons

Also, when did the crash report happened? During crafting some card?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here's version 0.12! I'm updating it from time to time to remove reported bugs, so keep an eye on the link if the version inside is different

If you have any problems that are not reported here, let me know, I'll check it out!

Thanks to those who support the game, it help us create more content!

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
For those who're wondering how to unlock the gallery, it can be unlocked using Universal Ren'Py Mod

After installing the mod and starting up the game launch URM(Alt + m) and search for gallery
View attachment 3740131

Navigate to list_gallery, it should contain all the scenes
View attachment 3740160

To unlock scenes, simply click on values of a field and change the .unlock value from 0 to 1 (Unlocked Scenes will already have it as 1), hit change and the scene should be unlocked, repeat this for all 88 items to unlock the full gallery.
View attachment 3740182
It won't work on newer version of the game.

kubabakomnene

Dec 22, 2022
hey lads, there's a pretty annoying bug involving the poison darts
trying to craft them at the tinker just never makes them show up in your inventory and it still takes the materials from your inventory
can't progress any further in the story without them

traceback.txt for reference:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\[username]\Downloads\LuckyMonster-0.12.2.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
File "C:\Users\[username]\Downloads\LuckyMonster-0.12.2.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Fri Sep 6 01:25:12 2024

Reactions: peter1212

kevins9817

Sep 2, 2024
if you can, let me know where you've encountered crashes and which version you used, I'll try to fix them!
View attachment z craft crash.txt these are the two crashes i can still get,
i also had a crash in the vampire mansion questline after which when crash ignored send me back to the main map with no other characters so a soft lock? and no matter what i did the crash happened everytime at a random time and only after loading a much older save and starting the entire vamp quest line i got past it.
and i cant seem to trigger wolfy quest vhat with artemis.
and bloody fang doesnt seem to do any vampirism anymore.

hope this is any help
im playing the most recent update btw View attachment z craft crash.txt

Tomy29kid

May 6, 2023
When I try to reate the poisonned darts

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\LuckyMonster-0.12.2.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\LuckyMonster-0.12.2.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Fri Sep  6 00:02:07 2024

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyMonster-0.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The void club
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes