2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Milan12345

Jul 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2354, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "system.rpyc", line 2354, in script
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Wed Sep 11 13:04:28 2024
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2355, in <module>
IndexError: pop from empty list

Full traceback:
  File "system.rpyc", line 2355, in script
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2355, in <module>
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: pop from empty list

Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Wed Sep 11 13:04:36 2024
When you try to cross to the east side of the map after defeating the dwarves; it goes into an infinite loop. For whatever reason the character begins cycling between the mountains and hill path repeatedly before it eventually errors out and sticks you into one place going between error and fights.

Also I noticed that if you change to orc, it'll remove goblin abilities (goblin punch/love potion) but the same doesn't hold true as goblin you can have the orc headbutt.

By the way, I appreciate that you're hotfixing these bugs on the fly. It's refreshing amidst a lot of developers who will fix the bugs for their patrons but leave people here with a broken version until they release a content update months later.

Also, when you try to go to the east mountains, infinite loop occurs.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\google\Download\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "C:\google\Download\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\google\Download\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__

Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Lucky Monster 0.12
Mon Sep 16 14:41:34 2024

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
This game is mad dumb, it's full of bugs that I could easily deal with on my end if the creator wasn't so afraid of people cheating he banned urm and the console command thing. I've never had an issue with patreons and things of that nature but personally I disdain when game creators go so far to try and stop people from playing how they want to make some extra money.

SHIRO0987

Mar 27, 2023
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-16 201342.png
Hello, I got this error when I was trying to create new skills to complete the mission of just kidnapping city guard girls, I don't know why, but when I try to create the darts, the game gives me the bug, I hit skip, but the game consumes my resources, but it doesn't give me the darts I was looking to create.

Buenas, me salió este error cuando estaba tratando de crear nuevas habilidades para cumplir la misión de solo secuestras chicas guardias de la ciudad, no sé por qué, pero cuando trato de crear los dardos, el juego me da el bug, le doy omitir, pero el juego me consume los recursos, más no me da los dardos que buscaba crear.

kenichikage

Jan 28, 2022
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 62, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'name'

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 21597, in script call
  File "story.rpyc", line 21597, in script call
  File "story.rpyc", line 23239, in script call
  File "story.rpyc", line 12259, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 62, in script
  File "E:\Game\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "E:\Game\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 62, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'name'

Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Mon Sep 16 22:14:11 2024

forumguy12345

May 10, 2024
Found two bugs:
1. I'm on the third wave and previously defeated units are still on the board. They can attack me and I can never kill them. 1726603096475.png

2. One of the previously defeated units merged with a third wave enemy. I don't know if it created a new enemy because when that enemy attacks me it crashes the game and errors that it is outside of the list. Maybe its a new enemy that's not in the list of units? Idk 1726603021712.png

Johnotron1223

Sep 13, 2023
how do i progress the mission where i have to either rush into the swamp or talk to Zana. I met the slime with the riddle allready.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know where you are supposed to find the training partner for the blacksmith? I've looked absolutely everywhere but can't find anything

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone know where you are supposed to find the training partner for the blacksmith? I've looked absolutely everywhere but can't find anything
The training partner is the Knight Captain girl the one that commands your Human Unit. The blacksmith gives her some sexy pink armor lol

Tomy29kid

May 6, 2023
does anyone has a save just before Idril Blowjob or before she get caught by rangers ?

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Also, when you try to go to the east mountains, infinite loop occurs.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\google\Download\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "C:\google\Download\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\google\Download\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__

Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Lucky Monster 0.12
Mon Sep 16 14:41:34 2024
yep, found this one, it will be fixed soon

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 4041549
Hello, I got this error when I was trying to create new skills to complete the mission of just kidnapping city guard girls, I don't know why, but when I try to create the darts, the game gives me the bug, I hit skip, but the game consumes my resources, but it doesn't give me the darts I was looking to create.

Buenas, me salió este error cuando estaba tratando de crear nuevas habilidades para cumplir la misión de solo secuestras chicas guardias de la ciudad, no sé por qué, pero cuando trato de crear los dardos, el juego me da el bug, le doy omitir, pero el juego me consume los recursos, más no me da los dardos que buscaba crear.
did you download the latest version 0.12.3.2 ( )

The version on the main page might be outdated since i upload a fix every 2-3 days

if it still happen, let me know I'll give it a look

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
how do i progress the mission where i have to either rush into the swamp or talk to Zana. I met the slime with the riddle allready.
you have to fight a slime with Zana, then it will unlock a path game in the deep swamp region (you have to find the right way, which is not the one the red slime is using)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Found two bugs:
1. I'm on the third wave and previously defeated units are still on the board. They can attack me and I can never kill them. View attachment 4043802

2. One of the previously defeated units merged with a third wave enemy. I don't know if it created a new enemy because when that enemy attacks me it crashes the game and errors that it is outside of the list. Maybe its a new enemy that's not in the list of units? Idk View attachment 4043799
I really dont know how this could happen haha, but I would be curious to give it a look, if you can send me your save file in DM

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
updated:

Mainly fixing the map change in the east and other small stuff
Is it possible for you to upload a seperate fix/update file only that we could paste into the game directory? I find it troublesome downloading a huge file every time.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
The training partner is the Knight Captain girl the one that commands your Human Unit. The blacksmith gives her some sexy pink armor lol

Ah then I might have another bug. I accepted that quest ages ago from the blacksmith but have no way to progress it, the knight captain, Leona, just asks about reassigning the human allies. No matter what I do I don't get any quest progress.

Reactions: The void club
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes