2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2438, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 445, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 1413, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 2438, in script
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2438, in <module>
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Tue Sep 10 11:22:15 2024
Heavy axe breaking results in another soft lock.

Reactions: The void club

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 19069, in <module>
Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 19069, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1845, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/story.rpy", line 19069, in <module>
  File "renpy/revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
Now I'm having this error when having a conversation midway with spider at deep forest

(This is version 0.12.3 latest)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Same here. And if load save with 3x bark equipped in previous 12.1 version and go to Dark Forest - no spider afterbattle talk will trigger.

By the way - does Dryad waiting at the Pond prevent main story from progress? Ive caught like 7-8 village guards with poison darts...
It shouldn't... I'll check around. Is it just after learning to craft the darts or after (for the first option, you need to pass by the forest path

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Specifying the spider conversation: "You can see some sadness in the poor creature's eyes... why did you have to be so rude." is the moment that it locks up.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Just uploaded 0.12.3.1 fixing all the bugs reported since yesterday (Thanks for reporting them, forgot to change a couple of place with the new card system)

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
where do i find the date stuff for Zana?
Slave NPC in her location in Lair will tell what needed. Box of bottled wine - in Forest Camp location. Food - from Farmers monster in Village Farm location. Candles..do not remember for sury, maybe Tinkerer NPC in his location in Lair

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2354, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "system.rpyc", line 2354, in script
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2354, in <module>
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Wed Sep 11 13:04:28 2024
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2355, in <module>
IndexError: pop from empty list

Full traceback:
  File "system.rpyc", line 2355, in script
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/system.rpy", line 2355, in <module>
  File "D:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.12.3.1-pc\LuckyMonster-0.12-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: pop from empty list

Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Lucky Monster 0.12
Wed Sep 11 13:04:36 2024
When you try to cross to the east side of the map after defeating the dwarves; it goes into an infinite loop. For whatever reason the character begins cycling between the mountains and hill path repeatedly before it eventually errors out and sticks you into one place going between error and fights.

Also I noticed that if you change to orc, it'll remove goblin abilities (goblin punch/love potion) but the same doesn't hold true as goblin you can have the orc headbutt.

By the way, I appreciate that you're hotfixing these bugs on the fly. It's refreshing amidst a lot of developers who will fix the bugs for their patrons but leave people here with a broken version until they release a content update months later.

Reactions: The void club

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Played through becoming orc, but when i get main quest "-GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE" there is only Village Farm on map and not West Village. Cant go in Lair - cant even save :-(
Had the same issue, how tf do we even complete it. This game is constantly giving me a head ache for the lack of details on missions

7upguy

May 16, 2018
I am stuck on "Ask your allies to help you find the secret tunnel" I've searched the entire map and no one appears
Some help will be greatly appreciated

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
I am stuck on "Ask your allies to help you find the secret tunnel" I've searched the entire map and no one appears
Some help will be greatly appreciated
Go to the map then click the character stats, the icon with red demon head. Click the allies there then enable the feeding and mating for goblins, sleep for a few days till you got alot of allies force from feeding them and giving them a mate. After you reach a certain alloes force threshold the quest will trigger at the dark forest

Reactions: 7upguy

7upguy

May 16, 2018
Go to the map then click the character stats, the icon with red demon head. Click the allies there then enable the feeding and mating for goblins, sleep for a few days till you got alot of allies force from feeding them and giving them a mate. After you reach a certain alloes force threshold the quest will trigger at the dark forest
Thank you!! I am so stupid i didn't realize you could assign them to your own base

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes