Original Size Mac: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 980 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone else get a weird glitch with bursts of audio static followed by the game closing itself? it was while johan and the masked lady were arguing about '76.
To expand on a prior answer: everybody got this bug, which for once realls is "not a bug, it's a feature". Just restart and continue.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I encountered same bug as the person earlier, after the Kaede fight I go train with Shizuka but she keeps telling me I have to beat Kaede first.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Secondary activities are the interactions you have with the girls. If you go to the character lists and click on interactions, it will have a list of activities you can do with them such as chat or go to the beach. If it says available then you can unlock more content. If it says not available then there is still more story with the girl to go through before you can unlock it. If it says WIP then that is all the current version has at the moment for that activity. Also the character list is a good way to see what to do next for the main story for each of the girls
My list says "In Progress" everywhere. Not a single WIP or Available or Not Available.
Just says "In Progress". What now O_O

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
There are a number of posts here that there is no need for a walkthrough, in part because the stats and hints on the girls tells you what you need to do to progress. In a sense that is true but that information doesn't give any indication as to the relative value of a stat with regard to the goals that the Lucky must achieve to be successful. Various stats can only be advanced at certain times of the day and by certain girls. Further various other plot elements can only be advanced at the expense of advancing a stat with the girl in question. It would be useful to know that interaction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A similar question is the relationship between the restaurant's popularity vs Lucky's Knowledge, Creativity, Charisma, and Appeal scores in determining earning power.

A walkthrough may not be needed, but some information as to how to balance the value of one stat vs another is important to decisions as to where to focus one's time.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
definitely, my favorite story is that of Yui and her family, it is the one that I like the most and I have the most interest

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I gave Maxy her magician costume and had her wear it and there seems no way to get her back to her original outfit... There is no "normal" choice for her wear costume pick. Intended behavior or a bug?

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
For now the attributes have two functions: Increase the amount of money money you earn by working or to create some variations in the story.

Story progression will never be limited by attributes. They are a bonus for other secondary things. The grind is optional and not mandatory (Costumes or Gifts do not affect the story).

There will be more content that needs attributes in the future, but it will be secondary content. This is something that I have deliberately put off during development, because first I want to add things that I consider more important :)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes