Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Try different activities with each girl

Of course I tried that man, it wasn't working for some reason. And i had just used another NOPY link for another game fine a moment after trying that worked fine, came back and still wasn't working. Probably temporary server overload? I was able to get it in 5-10 mins with uploadhaven, so thank goodness for decent backups. lol
Sorry, was just trying to help. When I run into this, I literally just retry once and it's fast again. Sometimes NOPY even cancels your download and refreshing the page fixes it, well at least for me. Most important is that you got it to work at end :)

Reactions: ng728x

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Alright, this is just my opinion and I get most won't agree.

This update was confusing at best. I get and even like the spoiler about consequences, however when Maxy is telling the MC about being the Mayor's daughter, The way the conversation went was broken at best. Given the fact that in prior updates the MC learned of the situation, not to mention the whole explaining of fireflies to "relive" past events, at that point there is no looking back, no denying...just the knowledge that okay this is real. However during the conversation with Maxy, her saying who she is related to, then saying the MC wouldn't understand and the MC not understanding is not a bit off but completely left field of the previous updates.

A better form of consequence would be the MC having the choice to either reveal that he knows about the balance and such or having the MC have a choice as to let her go or not. Or hell give the MC both choices, but having him "Not understand" doesn't fit the prior updates. Now it seems out of order and confusing.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019

This update was confusing at best. I get and even like the spoiler about consequences, however when Maxy is telling the MC about being the Mayor's daughter, The way the conversation went was broken at best. Given the fact that in prior updates the MC learned of the situation, not to mention the whole explaining of fireflies to "relive" past events, at that point there is no looking back, no denying...just the knowledge that okay this is real. However during the conversation with Maxy, her saying who she is related to, then saying the MC wouldn't understand and the MC not understanding is not a bit off but completely left field of the previous updates.

A better form of consequence would be the MC having the choice to either reveal that he knows about the balance and such or having the MC have a choice as to let her go or not. Or hell give the MC both choices, but having him "Not understand" doesn't fit the prior updates. Now it seems out of order and confusing.
:unsure::unsure: I didn't get your point at all, at the moment we don't know anything about maxy, but focus on what we know...
-Maxy is the Mayor's daughter
-Her mom is very religious
-She had a kitten, named Lucky
-She left the college ...

IDK what you are trying to say, but i think maxy is relationed to something strange, Sasha said something about two feelings or simultaneous feelings when she saw through her, but Novas are only supposed to be able to perceive one feeling at a time, or at least that's how it is with Yui, am I wrong? or maybe I'm overthinking it

• Wow
Reactions: Stawer and Sirxtias

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry but im very confused in the diary for all girls it just says birthday ??? have i reached the end of the update or do i need to do somthing to activate the event o_O

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I gotta admit I usually HATE VN's made with HoneySelect. I think thats since 80% of them are just still images (but claim it's animated). However the H-scenes in this are actually animated. That alone puts this game a set above.
I dig the business running aspect thing, and the like weird mystery behind a lot of things is pretty interesting.
It is a bit on the grindy side when it comes to making money, though it a way it does make sense given how small a town it is.

But after playing for a few hours I'm kinda wanting to find the character cards if they are available at this point.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I gotta admit I usually HATE VN's made with HoneySelect. I think thats since 80% of them are just still images (but claim it's animated). However the H-scenes in this are actually animated. That alone puts this game a set above.
I dig the business running aspect thing, and the like weird mystery behind a lot of things is pretty interesting.
It is a bit on the grindy side when it comes to making money, though it a way it does make sense given how small a town it is.

But after playing for a few hours I'm kinda wanting to find the character cards if they are available at this point.
I'd rather play HS than play a HS game, unless the HS game can do something I can't. These characters are so well done that you almost can't tell they're Honey Select.
I tend to ignore 3DCG because both HS and DAZ ones tend to have generic faces. Same with Koikatsu, though like this there a few games that stand out in character design-- for me, Corrupted Kingdoms is the best Koikatsu game.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
It says added gallery in the new patch, but i dont see any gallery at all, checked all rooms etc FeelsBadMan

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
It says added gallery in the new patch, but i dont see any gallery at all, checked all rooms etc FeelsBadMan
After the sasha event when she explains you about the fireflies there is an icon when you are in your bedrom to the right of the arrow

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Gallery isn't appearing for me, which "Sasha event" is needed? The first one?

Wait, I can see the Gallery icon on the screenshot of the save game, but when I actually load the save game the icon is gone? What?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Gallery isn't appearing for me, which "Sasha event" is needed? The first one?

Wait, I can see the Gallery icon on the screenshot of the save game, but when I actually load the save game the icon is gone? What?
How I got it to show was got to the map and then return and it should be there for you. Lucky_Paradox 2020-02-16 10-08-59-85.jpg
(I clicked on all 3 of the icons on top and it just happen so I don't know which one is needed.)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, tbh prolly waiting for more Maxy content. Or maybe Layla-- I still dunno which girl I like more :\
Not that Prim isn't bad.
On the other hand, I haven't even talked to Charlotte.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes