VN Unity Abandoned Lucy's Game [v0.32] [Fantastika]

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
F95 Header.png

Overview:
Lucy plays a game of erotic seduction with her friends. Did she go too far this time? It's an erotic visual novel with real-world character development and dialogue. All spiced with 2D western-style art.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-18
Release Date: 2022-10-16
Developer: Fantastika - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Win (Resizable Window Version): -
Mac: -
Android: -

LG Screens 1.png LG Screens 2.png Lucy-Ch2-Scene10.png 062e024828620894bc3f7de61067573d.png a235ce63f212241a6c0682bc266e7697.png 64600b369f19a17ba0ddc188ea79194f.png Lucy-Ch2-Scene6.png Poolside-Lessons-01.png Poolside-Lessons-02.png Poolside-Lessons-05.png Lucys Game Itch Cover2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Hello, developer here.
Primarly, it's not a lesbian game. There will be some content in later chapters but it's not the main topic of the game.

I'd love to get some feedback on the game. Version 0.1 with full chapter 1 should be out very soon + bonus content for supporters.
Chapter 2 development is well underway. It will be much spicier.

I don't know who ElatedOwl is, and why it's listed as a developer. I would appreciate if that was updated to Fatastika. Thanks!

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
New version of Lucy's Game is available for free. Complete chapter 1 is fully playable now!

Download links:
  • Fantastika v0.1 for Android (via )
  • Fantastika v0.1 for Windows (via )
  • Web version is coming soon
Lucy's Game is now part of Fantastika app. This universal app will host all my games and illustrated erotic stories. Currently there's Lucy's Game and Poolside Lessons.

With Fantastika app now released, focus will be on the next chapter of Lucy's Game. This one will be more spicier than the first chapter.

Let me know what you think about the new app. It still needs a lot of features but that's for future updates!

Reactions: BaasB and sonhot

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
New version of Lucy's Game is available for free. Complete chapter 1 is fully playable now!

Download links:
  • Fantastika v0.1 for Android (via )
  • Fantastika v0.1 for Windows (via )
  • Web version is coming soon
Lucy's Game is now part of Fantastika app. This universal app will host all my games and illustrated erotic stories. Currently there's Lucy's Game and Poolside Lessons.

With Fantastika app now released, focus will be on the next chapter of Lucy's Game. This one will be more spicier than the first chapter.

Let me know what you think about the new app. It still needs a lot of features but that's for future updates!
Post the tags, and screenshots, if you want ownership, submit a ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: FantastikaNova

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
James Eveleth, it's not a lesbian game but there is some FF action.

Although making one wouldn't be hard I'd love to do je, I actually have an outline in my story ideas folder.

Here's the setup:

Play as a male protagonist. One day you bump into your ex girlfriend Annie who left you suddenly a year ago. She's with her cute blonde friend, Dara. Turns out they are in a realationship, Annie just didn't have a heart to tell you she fell in love with a girl for her gym class.

Everything is cool, no hard feelings. You all grab a drink to catch up, then drink some more, then talk about Annie's loud orgasms. Pretty soon everyone is wasted and you crash with Annie and Dara. They start drunkenly making out on the couch and almost go all the way.

Next morning over breakfast, Annie tells you how Dara is into theatre and they are touring together with her group over the summer.

She ask you would you like to drive their tour van. The pay is lousy but the group is fun. It's an lesbian theatre group. They are going all across the US, performing an all-girl version of Alice in Wonderland.

Darra is playing the Hatter character. Her quriky personality makes her perfect for the role.

Red Queen is played by Linda, a recently divorced mother of two who just came out of the closet and is living her best life.

Alice is played by Alexandra, a beautiful redhead that everyone seems to fall in love with.

Cheshire Cat is played by Elina. Bossy french expat who refuses to get on all fours and act like a cat.

Your ex-girlfriend Annie is new to theatre so she plays the supporting roles.

And there's our MC, driving the van and enjoying the inevitable drama that unfolds. On the way across the US you have van troubles, lesbian bad romance, sharing rooms in hotels to save money, costume issues to fix, etc.

That's the basic setup, all I need is a catchy name for the van and the game.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
James Eveleth, it's not a lesbian game but there is some FF action.

Although making one wouldn't be hard I'd love to do je, I actually have an outline in my story ideas folder.

Here's the setup:

Play as a male protagonist. One day you bump into your ex girlfriend Annie who left you suddenly a year ago. She's with her cute blonde friend, Dara. Turns out they are in a realationship, Annie just didn't have a heart to tell you she fell in love with a girl for her gym class.

Everything is cool, no hard feelings. You all grab a drink to catch up, then drink some more, then talk about Annie's loud orgasms. Pretty soon everyone is wasted and you crash with Annie and Dara. They start drunkenly making out on the couch and almost go all the way.

Next morning over breakfast, Annie tells you how Dara is into theatre and they are touring together with her group over the summer.

She ask you would you like to drive their tour van. The pay is lousy but the group is fun. It's an lesbian theatre group. They are going all across the US, performing an all-girl version of Alice in Wonderland.

Darra is playing the Hatter character. Her quriky personality makes her perfect for the role.

Red Queen is played by Linda, a recently divorced mother of two who just came out of the closet and is living her best life.

Alice is played by Alexandra, a beautiful redhead that everyone seems to fall in love with.

Cheshire Cat is played by Elina. Bossy french expat who refuses to get on all fours and act like a cat.

Your ex-girlfriend Annie is new to theatre so she plays the supporting roles.

And there's our MC, driving the van and enjoying the inevitable drama that unfolds. On the way across the US you have van troubles, lesbian bad romance, sharing rooms in hotels to save money, costume issues to fix, etc.

That's the basic setup, all I need is a catchy name for the van and the game.
The idea sounds quite interesting, with a lot of potential for non-linear gameplay.

Sounds like fetishes for the MC would be mainly focused on voyeurism and one-night stands, with lesbian content for the main female characters. A pitfall I can see is having every girl from the main cast fall for the MC. Keeping at least half the main girls as lesbians with no sexual involvement with the MC would be a good idea.

This, however, gives room for teasing and casual nudity around the MC, as well as tools for drama, such as the MC and one of the lesbians getting drunk and sleeping together, which will add a lot of tension when they both wake up.

If you decide to work on the story idea, there are a lot of ways you can go about it. I wish you good luck with Lucy's Game and your next projects!

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Thanks for the detailed feedback. You raised some questions I haven't thought about yet.
Some girl definitely need to stay unavailable/lesbian-only. It can drive a lot of story lines. The fun is in the chase!

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Lucy's Game - Chapter 2 Update Notes

Content overview:
  • Lucy's Game - Chapter 1 is available for everyone
  • [NEW] Lucy's Game - Chapter 2 is currently available exclusively for
  • [NEW] Poolside Lessons - Part 1 is now available for everyone

As always, both Lucy's Game and Poolside Lessons are available in the Fantastika app. Download links from the top of the thread are updated.

What's New In Lucy's Game - Chapter 2

I'll let you explore the rest of the story. Here are some Chapter 2 stats:

• 3600 words, compared to 2300 words in chapter 1
  • 12 scenes, compared to 9 in chapter 1
  • 1 animation, a simple one but this is just the first of many to come
Overall, I'm very pleased happy how it turned out. It took more time than expected but this update is much larger than originally planned.

Poolside Lessons Updates
Summer is still hot in Poolside Lessons. Read how Felicity, the sexy housewife, saves her day after an unexpected visitor interrupts her pool time.

This erotic story features over 5200 words and 5 illustrations to bring those best summer memories of tiny bikinis, naughty panty lines, and curvy babes.

Poolside Lessons is available for everyone in Fantastika v0.2!

What's Next
The second part of Poolside Lessons story is already complete. The focus will now be on completing the illustrations. This update is only a week away. It should be live in 7-10 days. After that, I'm turning my focus to the next chapter of Lucy's Game.

Regular updates are posted on , , and .

Enjoy this new update and let me know what you think. I'd love to get some feedback!

• Love
Reactions: Blayo

Belrog

May 22, 2021
what am I supposed to do, I loaded up the game, clicked on application and nothing work. It just stuck on this screenshot all of the time image_2022-09-29_001523955.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FantastikaNova

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Belrog, you are at the Chapter select screen now. You can see one the chapter buttons below (white panel). Click on that to start chapter 1.
I'll need to add some text since it's not clear. Thanks for reporting it.

Also, make the window resolution more vertical. You should see more of the content that way