VN Unity Abandoned Lucy's Game [v0.32] [Fantastika]

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Big news ahead! Lucy's Game v0.32 is just released with new free content added.

The story picks up the same night where Chapter 1 ends. Sara left the apartment for a girls' night out with her hometown friends but your night is just starting as Lucy returned home from her disastrous date.

All it takes is to serve some drinks and a few juicy details from Sara's sex life to get Lucy in the mood again. And she's really in the mood! Her red hot outfit is not being wasted tonight.

I'll let you explore the rest of the story. Here are some Chapter 2 stats:

• 5000 words, compared to 2300 words in chapter 1
  • 14 scenes, compared to 9 in chapter 1
  • 1 animation, a simple one but this is just the first of many to come
Chapter 3 as been also released, it's currently exclusively available to subscribers until the next major update.

Enjoy the game and let me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LucysGame-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you change teh resolution? I'm playing on a 4k widescreen and its tiny, its way to small to read. The vertical length is only half my screen. I can deal with it being windowed/portrait but at least let me resize the window so it fill up the entire lenght of my screen . Its unplayable for me.

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Davox, ah ok. I see. Thanks for reporting it.
I'll create a new build with a flexible resolution and upload it soon.
The game doesn't have resolution swithing for now and I decided to have it fixed because some users were having issues with the UI.
I'll work on resolving that on the next update.

Reactions: Davox

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Davox, here's the version with a resizable window MEGA.
Just keep the window aspect ratio in the portrait mode. Let me know if you'll have any additional issues.
Thanks!

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Snoopy_H Thanks for the feedback. Yes, indeed this game doesn't have a lot of gameplay variation. I wanted to keep the game small and manageable in terms of features. I update the game's description in this thread so that it describes that better.

I'm curious, if you can provide any more insights, what kind of gameplay features would you expect from a visual novel? Maybe you have some game examples to share.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
Snoopy_H Thanks for the feedback. Yes, indeed this game doesn't have a lot of gameplay variation. I wanted to keep the game small and manageable in terms of features. I update the game's description in this thread so that it describes that better.

I'm curious, if you can provide any more insights, what kind of gameplay features would you expect from a visual novel? Maybe you have some game examples to share.
for me personally, I'm more into pictures then words. I missed the options to fullscreen, skip text and/or go through text with enter or spacebar.

I do like linear so all content is able to be seen

Reactions: FantastikaNova

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
for me personally, I'm more into pictures then words. I missed the options to fullscreen, skip text and/or go through text with enter or spacebar.

I do like linear so all content is able to be seen
That's reasonable. I am planning to do a landscape mode of the game at some point, so the dialogue text will be less intrusive. Thanks for your insights.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
FantastikaNova Running into what I presume is a bug i chapter 2, when getting to the "..salty, everyhting a girl wants" part of the dialogue the blonde girls face pops up as the speaker and the game won't progress further. DLed 0.3 and 0.32 and tried, same issue with both. Or am I missing something obvious?

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
FantastikaNova Running into what I presume is a bug i chapter 2, when getting to the "..salty, everyhting a girl wants" part of the dialogue the blonde girls face pops up as the speaker and the game won't progress further. DLed 0.3 and 0.32 and tried, same issue with both. Or am I missing something obvious?
Taking a look now. Thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: balvenie1401

FantastikaNova

Devloping Lucy's Game
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Cool! Would like to give it a fair chance :) Also, is chapter 3 open for all ypur patreons or is it capped at a specific tier, couldn't find the info on your patreon page. Cheers
Bug is fixed. Thanks again for reporting it. I really appreciate it. I refreshed the download links. The bug was at about 80% of the chapter 2 playthrough, just to give you an idea of how much more gameplay there is.

Currently, chapter 3 is exclusive for patrons. So the complete list of content for v0.32.5 is:
  • Lucy's Game Chapter 1 - Free
  • Lucy's Game Chapter 2 - Free
  • Lucy's Game Chapter 3 - Patreon-only
  • Poolside Lessons Part 1 - Free
  • Poolside Lessons Part 1 - Patreon-only

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Bug is fixed. Thanks again for reporting it. I really appreciate it. I refreshed the download links. The bug was at about 80% of the chapter 2 playthrough, just to give you an idea of how much more gameplay there is.

Currently, chapter 3 is exclusive for patrons. So the complete list of content for v0.32.5 is:
Thank you, cheers!

Reactions: FantastikaNova

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Gave it a pledge to peep chapter 3, good stuff. Like the writing, enjoy the art.

Hopefully you'll go for a bit of "real decisions" for the next project, would be even better but I'll enjoy the ride for now :)